BONTRAGER Circuit Thermal Gloves
|Options||M Black In Stock
L Black PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
XL Black PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
M Radioactive Yellow PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
L Radioactive Yellow In Stock
XL Radioactive Yellow In Stock
Face cold weather with no fear
Getting out on your bike when it's chilly out can sometimes be a great feat. The Circuit Thermal Gloves are perfect for cold days when there is little to no wind and you need a soft and comfortable option to keep your fingers toasty.
- Thermal fabric traps body heat and wicks moisture, keeping you warm and dry
- Synthetic suede palm for added durability
- Non-padded design provides ultimate connection and control
- Soft fleece thermal lining adds next-to-skin comfort and warmth
- Silicone print on the fingers provides great grip and confident handling
- Integrated buckle pairs gloves together to prevent losing one after rides
- Soft nose wipe on thumb to rid frosty noseicles!
SIZE (circumference of the palm just above the thumb)
inches / cm
S/M 7.5-9.0 / 19.0-23.0
L/XL 9.0-11.0 / 23.0-28.0
Bontrager Circuit Thermal Cycling Gloves review, Cycling Plus magazine, February 2021:
"The brushed-thermal breathable fabric traps air, allowing for a lightweight glove that offers a tactile feel between you and the handlebar. A synthetic suede palm helps with grip and wears well. Silicone detailing on the printed thumb and forefingers assist lever (and phone) control, while there's a nose wipe for your snout."
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.