ENDURA Road Overshoes
|Options||S 37-39.5 Black PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
M 40-42 Black PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
L 42.5-44.5 Black PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
XL 45-47 Black PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
XXL 47.5-49.5 Black PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
The first company to utilise neoprene in bike overshoes, Endura have not rested on their laurels. Based in Scotland, where it rains a fair bit, Endura have brilliant testing conditions for the development of waterproof, durable overshoes. That hard work has resulted in the revamped best-selling Road overshoe with several new features to keep it one step ahead of the competition.
Comfort was a key consideration. To improve pedalling comfort, the decision was taken to reposition the rear zip. The off-set design moves it away from the flex point behind your ankle, thus reducing the chance of it digging in.
- Smooth neoprene outer face creates a surface that water naturally runs off, keeping your feet warm and dry inside
- Welded asymmetric seam gives super smooth styling and waterproofing
- Durable sole with cleat access points stitched with a bulletproof aramid thread that extends the lifespan of the product beyond more flimsy alternatives on the market
- Sole designed for road shoes
- Offset rear zip with snap down puller and zip guard
- Hard wearing stitching using aramid thread
- Crank rub protection print
- Reflective rear zip tape to enhance safety
- Construction: 90% Neoprene, 10% Nylon
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.