ENDURA Road II Overshoes
|Options||M 40-42 Black In Stock
L 42.5-44.5 Black In Stock
XL 45-47 Black In Stock
XXL 47.5-49.5 Black In Stock
The Road II is Endura's best-selling waterproof road bike overshoe. The neoprene construction is water shedding and insulated making this a must-have accessory for your road kit bag.
- Smooth neoprene construction and welded centre seam give super smooth styling and waterproofing
- Rear zip with snapdown puller and Velcro heel tab to ensure snug fit
- Neoprene meets and butts behind the zip to improve water tightness
- Hard wearing stitching using aramid thread
- Crank rub protection print
- Reflective rear zip panels
- Keep your good road shoes looking fresh all winter!
- Construction: 90% Neoprene, 10% Nylon
Endura Road II Overshoes review, Cycling Weekly magazine, March 2016:
"The Endura Road II Overshoes have really impressed us this winter and spring. Firstly, the price is very competitive and significantly lower than similar products from other leading brands. Does this mean the quality is less? The answer is a resounding no.
Verdict: Brilliant, hard wearing overshoes that are great value. Ideal for cold wet training rides."
Endura Road II Overshoes review, Triathlon Plus magazine, December 2015:
"Despite the low price the Road II is fully loaded with Kevlar-stitched reinforced soles, plenty of reflective details and even a slick patch on the inside to stop crank rub wearing a hole in them. The rear zip gets a sealing flap behind it and is secured with a velcro tab to keep it snug. The neoprene is particularly supple for a great fit, and is a really good balance of warmth and weather protection, making them a versatile all rounder at a great price."
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.