MAXXIS Shorty DH WT 3C Maxx Grip 60 tpi TR Tyre
|Options||29 x 2.4" In Stock|
The all-new Generation 2 Shorty takes lessons learnt between the tape at World Cups and the Enduro World Series, and is completely redesigned to provide greater grip and mud clearance for those times when the trail or track is saturated and spicy.
The Shorty is an aggressive downhill cycle tyre ready to tackle demanding wet and muddy conditions.
- Revised tread pattern: new knob layout based on feedback from World Cup DH and EWS riders
- Double wide knob now split into two individual knobs
- More supportive cornering knobs
- Additional siping to enhance braking and cornering traction
- Raised ridges on casing to promote mud clearing
- Narrower sizing: new 2.40" width provides more mud clearance and reduced weight is an added benefit (5% lighter)
- DH version of the Maxxis Shorty was an instant favourite of World Cup DH racers
- Intended use: loose, mud, wet
- Wide Trail (WT) casing optimised for 30-35mm wide rims
- Dual ply downhill casing with butyl sidewall inserts for stability and durability
- Maxxis' legendary 3C MaxxGrip rubber compound: a new name for the downhill 3C compound configuration that you have come to know and trust, 3C MaxxGrip offers the ultimate in grip and slow rebound properties for unparalleled traction in downhill applications
- Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Tubeless set-ups are a great way to shave some weight and spend more time in the bike park or shuttling hot laps on your local runs.
- Foldable bead: keeps the tyre secured to the rim but are lighter in weight and easily transported. The bead is made of spun aramid or Kevlar fibres.
- 60 tpi construction
- Maximum pressure: 50 PSI
- Weight: 1286g (29)
- Manufacturer part number: T00265900
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.