MAXXIS Ardent EXO 60 tpi Tyre
|Options||29 x 2.4" In Stock|
An aggressive tread in high-volume casing, designed with great traction in mind. The Ardent doesn't forget the racer with large block-style side knobs offering numerous edges for high-speed cornering.
The centre tread, while ideal for braking and accelerating traction, also features ramped knobs to minimise rolling resistance. With a wide variety of size offerings, the Ardent captures every mountain rider's needs.
- Intended use: loose over hard, loose, medium, wet
- Ramped centre knobs provide excellent traction for braking and acceleration while also reducing rolling resistance
- Large block side knobs provide excellent traction for secure cornering
- EXO Protection: an extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material is added to the sidewalls. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tyre remains unaffected. Choose EXO Protection for exceptionally rocky, treacherous trails where the chance of sidewall cuts and abrasions is high.
- Single rubber compound for longevity and performance
- Lightweight 60 tpi single ply casing
- Foldable bead: keeps the tyre secured to the rim but are lighter in weight and easily transported. The bead is made of spun aramid or Kevlar fibres.
- Maximum pressure: 65 PSI
- Weight: 805g
- Cornering Control rating: 2/4
- Rolling Efficiency rating: 2/4
- Manufacturer part number: TB96789000
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.