CONTINENTAL Cross King CX Tyre
|Options||700 x 35c PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY|
- This powerful all-rounder excels thanks to quiet running, fast rolling and it's extremely grippy profile
- Ideal for competition and training
- Thanks to a smooth 180 tpi nylon carcass and PureGrip compound, this folding tyre guarantees outstanding performance on all surfaces
- PureGrip: Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as an performance level compound, but after intensive development at the Continental Korbach Research and Development Department Facility, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed. This new rubber mix, given the self explanatory name PureGrip, is ranked just behind the top-level BlackChili Compound and has been developed for performance products in the road, cross and mountain bike sectors. Whilst providing great grip, it is also long lasting and highly durable.
- NyTech Puncture Protection: based on the proven Continental SafetySystem Breaker, the nylon fabric makes the Cross King CX resistant to punctures and cuts like Kevlar reinforced high strength fibres, but offers lower rolling resistance and reduced weight. The NyTech breaker sits between the SafetySystem and the PolyX Breaker as a more effective puncture protection casing in the performance sector.
- Weight: 420g
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.