SHIMANO Dura-Ace R9100 Chainset 50/34 170mm
|Options||50/34T, 170mm In Stock|
The R9100 Dura-Ace chainset offers the optimum balance of light weight and rigidity, making it the global choice for road racing's elite riders. The new design, and its iconic look, benefits from a hollow outer chainring, which provides vast improvements in rigidity and increased weight savings.
- Hollow outer chainring has essentially removed outer chainring flex, hugely improving shift performance making it precise even under high load
- Industry leading HollowTech II 4 arm cold forged hollow crank arms have been evolved to increase rigidity, reduce weight, and improve strength
- The teeth have been developed to work only in conjunction with the 11-speed chains for improved contact providing more efficiency and improved power transfer
- Wide range of chainring ratios and crank arm lengths available enabling customisation for all riders and racing disciplines
- HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket design uses a wider bearing placement and larger axle diameter for increased stiffness and efficiency
- Bottom bracket seal design has a minimal bearing interface giving superbly smooth rolling and increased durability
- Compact 50/34T chainrings
- Crank arm length: 170mm
- Weight: 614g (50/34T)
- Manufacturer part number IFCR9100CX04
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.