DEITY Copperhead 31.8 Stem
|Options||Black In Stock
Platinum In Stock
Bronze PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Deity's goal with the Copperhead stem was to design a lighter sidekick to the beloved Cavity stem, but the results delivered a stronger, refined and lighter superhero that we just could not break.
All designs are tested to failure, but the Copperhead refused to give up! After millions of cycles on both stress and impact testing this stem refused to give an inch. At a super short 35mm reach, this stem is Deity's answer to today's longer top tube designs with a zero degree rise to keep your weight evenly distributed for peak performance.
Donâ€™t get it confused, the Copperhead is stronger than the rest of the stems on the market, but it is also a featherweight fighter. It's perfect for any application from Trail, All Mountain, Enduro, DJ, Slopestyle and even DH. This stem will take anything you have to offer and keep asking for more!
- The award winning Copperhead steerer mount stem
- Light enough for All Mountain yet strong enough for slopestyle and everything in between
- CNC machined from a solid block of 6061 T6 Aluminium
- Exceptionally detailed chamfered edges and channels throughout
- Super low 30mm stack height
- 31.8mm bore
- 35mm length (also available in 50mm length)
- Super high polished finish
- 55mm wide clamping platform
- Full anodised colour range available in black, bronze, red, purple, blue, orange and platinum
- Lasered graphics
- Weight: 135g
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.