CATEYE Quick Cycle Computer
Wireless, weather-proof and easy to read, the sleekly designed Quick computer with integrated out-front bracket measures your speed and distance giving you the edge on your daily commute and beyond.
Good Design Award 2018 and iF Design Award 2019 winner.
- Current speed
- Average speed
- Maximum speed
- Pace arrow
- Trip distance
- Total distance (odometer)
- Analogue wireless transmission
- Easy to read inverted LCD screen
- Power saving auto start/stop
- Menu screen to change setting
- Programmable odometer
- Battery indicator
- Sleek design with integrated out-front bracket
- Head unit is removable from the bracket
- Battery life: computer 1 year approx. (1 hour use per day); sensor 6250 miles approx. (total distance)
- Dimensions: 93.5x54x36mm
- Weight: 24g
CatEye Quick wireless computer review, Cycling Weekly magazine, July 2020:
"Back in the day, CatEye computers ruled the roost and while more technologically advanced computers might have stolen the limelight, testing something as functional and slick as the Quick has been a breath of fresh air.
... I tested the CatEye Quick alongside a Garmin Edge 530 and I was impressed with how it mirrored the more powerful unit in terms of speed and distance accuracy. As as with all of CayEye's simple computers, the battery life is going to be measured in years rather than hours."
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.