Automated suspension tuning for mountain bikes.
**Now available for hire**
As this nifty gadget isn't an item you need frequently we have made the Shockwiz available to hire for £40 a week.
This makes it a more attainable option for all riders looking to improve their air suspension set-up.
Please contact us to book your week.
ShockWiz is a suspension tuning system for air-sprung mountain bikes that combines high-tech hardware with an intuitive smartphone app. Lightweight, durable and powered by a long-lasting coin cell battery, ShockWiz automatically evaluates suspension performance 100 times-a-second every time you ride. The ShockWiz app analyses the data and displays straightforward adjustments that unite bike, terrain and riding style.
ShockWiz works for all mountain bike riders, regardless of their experience or bike's intended use. It works on hardtail and full suspension bikes, and for all levels of skill, speed and terrain.
With ShockWiz, you know exactly how your suspension is performing - and how to make it better.
- Automated tuning advice for air pressure, spring rate, compression and rebound are displayed in the intuitive smartphone app
- Easy-to-understand recommendations tell you exactly what to adjust
- Shock tuning score: a snapshot of how well your suspension is set up for you
- Works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes
- Works for Cross-Country, Trail, All Mountain and Downhill disciplines
- Works with most air-sprung suspension forks and rear shocks, from many different manufacturers
- No smartphone needed when you ride: ShockWiz stores the data for transfer later
- You can tune for every riding style: Efficient (pedalling), Balanced, Playful or Aggressive
- User can select pressure units (psi/bar/kPa)
- App is compatible with Apple and Android phones
- Inexpensive, replaceable CR2032 battery lasts for months
- Waterproof and dust proof, IP67 rating
- Two alternative hoses (included) offer a range of fitting options
- In the box: ShockWiz hardware, two hoses, rubber mounting boot and cable ties
Pinkbike's Mike Kazimer said of ShockWiz, "It's easy to see how the ShockWiz could become an invaluable tool... simplifying a process that to many seems like a dark art."
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.