SARIS Mag Trainer
No fancy gizmos. No wires. No fuss. If you're looking for an easy way to ride your bicycle indoors, call off the search - you've found it.
Get On Your Bike and Ride
JFK once said, "Nothing compares to the pleasure of riding a bike." Here at Saris, we couldn't agree more. That's why we're committed to helping cyclists of all types get on their bikes and ride.
Whether you're training for a local charity ride or working to beat your friend's FitBit score, the Mag indoor bike trainer can help you make it happen. Simply connect the trainer to the rear wheel of your bike, hop on and pedal away. The Mag comes with five adjustable levels of resistance so you can adapt every ride to your liking.
Want to train with Zwift, Rouvy or other apps? All you need is a speed sensor.
- Magnetic resistance unit provides a quiet and frictionless ride
- Linear resistance boosts workout intensity to match each pedal stroke and gear click
- Sturdy and easy-to-store, classic foldable bike trainer frame
- Eccentric levelling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Adjust tyre fit to resistant unit with a convenient turn knob
- Compatible with Zwift and other indoor cycling training apps
- Resistance unit roller allows for all wheel sizes between 26" and 29" (up to 2.0" tyre width), including 27.5" and 700c
- Designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer; compatible with rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm
- Thru-axle adapter for 142x12mm and 148x12mm available separately
- Tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs
- Trainer tyre is recommended
- Noise level at 20 mph: 72-76 decibels
- Made in USA
- Lifetime warranty
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.