SARIS MP1 Nfinity Trainer Platform
|Options||COMING SOON - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS|
Trailblazing technology that adds multi-axis movement to stationary cycling. MP1 brings the freedom of riding outside to training indoors.
Since their inception bike trainers have set out to solve one problem: simulation of outdoor riding, indoors. Major breakthroughs came with the introduction of smart trainers and indoor cycling apps, complete with virtual races, group rides and controlled workouts. Nfinity MP1 combines over 20 years of indoor training expertise to not only create the movement platform category - but to perfect it. The result is an unparalleled trainer platform that reimagines the indoor trainer experience altogether.
When you think of riding a stationary bike, chances are "movement" doesn't come to mind. Sure, you might get out of the saddle, rock left and right to get through a gnarly bit of resistance - but the bike stays still and doesn't respond to your efforts.
The "stationary" part of indoor riding has long been necessary to safely ride a bicycle indoors. The bike locks into the trainer, the athlete to the bike, and the trainer is constructed to withstand - and not budge - with even the hardest efforts.
The result is a ride that's more uncomfortable than it would have been outdoors, and in the end, doesn't feel much like a "ride" at all.
As a company of cyclists who spend a lot of saddle time with a bike trainer, Saris knew they could create a training experience never seen or felt before. And with more than 20 years of experience in making indoor bike trainers, their team of experts, engineers and athletes were up for the challenge.
Enter Nfinity technology, which breaks down each interaction between rider and bicycle to create a realistic moements indoors.
Mechanical ingenuity combined with the physics of motion yields a training experience that's immersive, comfortable and authentic.
Side-to-side movement isn't enough - it doesn't capture the natural movement you experience outdoors. Multiple planes and axes of movement complete the equation by suspending the fore/aft motion of curved rails.
- Saris Nfinity Technology: revolutionary tech that brings movement indoors
- Movement for All: compatible with a variety of training configurations; bikes, desks and nearly every cycle trainer available (see the MP1 trainer fit guide here)
- Trailblazing: the MP1 ushers in a type of riding never seen or felt before
- Pure Fun: a responsive, immersive and authentic training experience that's anything but boring
- Get Comfortable: reduces pressure on touch points so you can put in the miles
- Eye-Catching: mix of steel, aluminum and birch compliment most training spaces
- Personalised Eco-System: put the MP1 at the center with your trainer of choice to create your ideal training station
- Maximum Fore-Aft Travel: 9.5"
- Maximum Side-to-Side Angle: 6 degrees
- Compatible with all major brands and models of bike trainers
- Elegant and strong steel, aluminium and birch construction
- Weight: 62 lb
- Dimensions: 6x63x35.5" (HxLxW)
- Grip tape strategically placed to assist in walking on the trainer platform
- Tested to the combined weight (rider, bike and trainer) of 350 lb
- Built-in front wheel block for road and MTB
- Fully assembled in box
- Made in Wisconsin, USA
- Lifetime warranty
Anna Plichta, Trek-Segafredo pro rider:
"Compared to the stationary trainers we warm-up on, the MP1 Nfinity was more realistic and comfortable. It's a big improvement for any rider spending time inside."
Allen Lim, PhD & Founder of Skratch Labs:
"Riding the MP1 platform just feels right. It's like being on a rocking chair that allows you to move naturally instead of a stiff chair where you're constantly trying to find a comfortable spot. That natural movement is magic!"
Saris MP1 review, Peloton Magazine, August 2019 (see here):
"We had a chance to try out the new board and we were impressed by our brief time with it. The experience feels secure, both in terms of the interface between the trainer and the MP1 itself and the amount of movement it introduces into a ride. The build quality is substantial and the straps that hold the trainer on are secure and easy to adjust. It definitely succeeds in making trainer time more valuable, and even something to look forward to - especially when paired with virtual training tools like Zwift. And because it is entirely analog[ue], there is no need to worry about software updates or buggy tech breaking down unexpectedly during a ride.
The MP1 comes assembled, ready to use right out of the box. It is compatible with Saris' full line of trainers (formerly CycleOps trainers) as well as nearly any other trainer on the market thanks to adjustable docking points. The only downside at this point is cost: $1,200 is not cheap. But for those looking for the most realistic indoor training experience possible, this is definitely something to add to the setup."
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.