SARIS Fluid2 Trainer
Get On Your Bike and Ride
JFK once said, "Nothing compares to the pleasure of riding a bike." Here at Saris, we couldn't agree more. That's why we're committed to helping cyclists of all types get on their bikes and ride.
The Fluid2 bike trainer can help you do just that, no matter the season, schedule or time of day. Its fluid progressive resistance matches your effort while hardly making a sound, no adjustments needed. Plus, the Fluid2 comes with a durable, foldable and easy-to-store trainer frame.
The large, precision-balanced flywheel (with patented fan design) lets you easily customise each ride simply by shifting gears, just as you would outside. This design also helps keep your Fluid2 working better - longer. And thanks to the Saris built-to-last manufacturing process, the Fluid2 can help you conquer one goal after the next.
Want to train with Zwift, Rouvy or other apps? All you need is a speed sensor.
- Fluid2 is the best-selling trainer in the USA.
- PowerTuned for optimal road-like feel
- Fluid resistance unit provides a quiet and consistent ride, with a noise level at 20mph of 64-68 decibels
- Large, individually precision-balanced flywheel and progressive fluid wide-range resistance give a road-like feel
- Self-cooling mechanisms including a patented fan design keeps the unit performing better for longer
- Sturdy and easy-to-store, classic foldable bike trainer frame
- Eccentric levelling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tyre wear and slippage
- Clutch turn-knob for perfect roller to tyre tension each ride
- Compatible with Zwift and other indoor cycling training apps
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for all wheel sizes between 26" and 29" (up to 2.0" tyre width), including 27.5" and 700c
- Designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer; compatible with rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm
- Thru-axle adapter for 142x12mm and 148x12mm available separately
- Tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs
- Trainer tyre is recommended
- Made in USA
- Lifetime warranty
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.