STANS NOTUBES Race Tyre Sealant Quart
|Options||1 Quart (946ml) In Stock|
The next level in sealing power from the people who invented tubeless conversions.
Years of research and development, to include working with athletes who push themselves and their tubeless systems to the absolute limit, has resulted in Stan's Race Sealant. With close to twice the amount of the standard sealing crystals plus special "XL" crystals, Race is capable of sealing even larger punctures. The combination of large and smaller sealing crystals interlock to form a lattice work that not only seals but strengthens and reinforces the area of the puncture, allowing for an entirely new level of sealing performance.
- Faster and better sealing capabilities to keep you rolling
- Twice the sealing crystals compared to the standard sealant
- Seals larger punctures to get you home or to the finish line
- XL crystals and standard crystals combine to seal larger punctures
- Ride the widest range of conditions and temperatures
- Premium low-viscosity latex stays liquid to seal faster
- Safe for the environment
- Comprised of natural materials
- Must be poured directly into tyre
- Not compatible with injector or other valve install methods
- For best performance inspect sealant every 2 weeks
N.B. The quantity and size of crystals in this special formula means that Stan's Race Sealant can only be installed directly into the tyre. As a result of its immense sealing capabilities, Race Sealant is not compatible with injector or other valve installation methods. Race sealant should be inspected every 2-3 weeks for best performance. Be sure to rinse race sealant out of used tyres intended to be stored/reinstalled.
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.