RENTHAL Fatbar V2 Handlebar
|Options||20mm Rise Black In Stock
20mm Rise Gold PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
The Renthal Fatbar has already gained cult status and is the handlebar of choice for World Cup downhill race teams and athletes. Six World Championship gold medals have been won using the Fatbar, cementing it as one of the most successful race products of all time.
Now there's a new and improved Fatbar. The second version of the Fatbar has undergone a full structural re-design, and it's now available in the iconic Renthal AluGold hard anodised option or the all new black hard anodised finish.
The all new Fatbar is at a lower weight of 315g. This has been achieved with more efficient use of material, removing any excess to reduce weight, whilst retaining the strength, durability and flex characteristics as the original Fatbar.
In keeping with the demand for wider, gravity oriented handlebars, width is increased to 800mm. The Fatbar features the proven 7 degree back sweep and 5 degree up sweep combination. It's available in 10, 20, 30 and 40mm rise options, to suit any bike and any rider preference.
As used by multiple downhill race winner Aaron Gwin, the Fatbar is designed to be the ultimate combination of lightness, strength and durability. Ride faster, jump further and last longer.
- 7 Series Aluminium: the Renthal Fatbar is constructed from exclusive, high strength, 7 series aluminium. The material and specific heat treatment processes have been carefully selected to give the ultimate in strength and durability.
- Hard Anodised: this surface treatment is far superior in abrasion resistance to standard anodising, to keep your Fatbar looking new for longer.
- Shot Peened: millions if tiny steel shot are blasted at high velocity at the Fatbar, leaving a textured surface finish. This process vastly increases the fatigue life and hence durability of the handlebar.
- Width Marks: laser marked width marks allow you to cut the bar accurately, to suit your riding style.
- Positioning Grid: laser marked onto the centre of the handlebar, a detailed set-up grid ensures you can centralise the bar in the stem and set your preferred angle accurately.
- Permanent Graphics: chemically applied and oven cured permanent graphics are super hard wearing and provide a subtle aesthetic look to coordinate with any bike.
- Width: 800mm
- Backsweep: 7 degrees
- Upsweep: 5 degrees
- Rise: 20mm
- Handlebar clamp size: 31.8mm
- Weight: 315g
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.