BONTRAGER Evoke RL WSD Women's MTB Saddle
Please note that to get the best from these saddles, you must first be measured on the Bontrager Sit Bone device so as to measure your sit bone width.Please note that to get the best from these saddles, you must first be measured on the Bontrager Sit Bone device so as to measure your sit bone width.
|Options||L, 154mm Black - In Stock|
With a women's specific, inForm BioDynamics design to address the ergonomic needs of women, the Evoke RL WSD is comfortable, light and durable. More padded and more forgiving than the RXL, the Evoke RL WSD saddle is the ultimate women's saddle for epic trail adventures. Purpose-built for the challenges of off-road terrain - but equally capable on the road - the Evoke RL features abrasion-resistant sides for durability, a rounded rear profile for snag-free on/off when the trail gets steep and gnarly, and a slightly wider nose section that gives a more connected feel when the trail gets tight and twisty.
- High-performance MTB saddle that addresses the specific ergonomic needs of women
- Posture 3 - Performance: neutral pelvic rotation for a balance of comfort and efficiency
- Women's Specific Design (WSD): engineered specifically to provide a better fit and greater comfort for women
- inForm Science of Comfort design based on pressure mapping and 3D motion capture data
- Available in three widths for proper fit and support
- Size Specific Curvature: curvature of each saddle is specifically designed to its width. This gives support to the the skeletal structure in a way that's optimised for a performance-oriented riding position, resulting in greater comfort and proper blood flow.
- Gender-specific Contour Relief Zone (CRZ) gives added pressure relief to sensitive soft-tissue
- inForm BioDynamics: the Evoke RL WSD is designed to optimise your natural movement for sustained, higher performance
- Saddle shape is optimised for off-road riding, featuring a narrow rear profile that makes it easier to get off and on the back of the saddle and a wider nose that helps you "steer" through technical terrain using the inside of your thighs
- Zone Density Padding: multi-density padding is strategically placed for optimal comfort and performance, providing superior cushioning without interfering with proper skeletal support
- Compliant carbon-fibre-reinforced shell and hollow titanium rails strikes a balance between strength and light weight
- Abrasion Resistant: durable material at vulnerable spots for increased life and looks
- Unconditional Comfort Guarantee
- Weight: 256g (L)
Selecting a saddle is arguably the most personal component choice made by any rider. That's why every Bontrager saddle is backed by the Unconditional Comfort Guarantee - so you can be confident in your choice.
If for any reason you're not satisfied with the comfort of your Bontrager saddle return the item - along with the original sales receipt - to the place of purchase within 30 days of purchase date for exchange or store credit.
Bontrager Evoke RL WSD saddle review, What Mountain Bike magazine:
"Bontrager's female-specific saddle designs are based on research data gathered under laboratory conditions as well as real-world testing. The Evoke RL is built to meet the demands of women who'll put it through its paces on the trails. The shape differs significantly from many others we've tested, with a short length for manoeuvrability complementing a nose that is slightly wider in the midsection, reflecting the way many women use their thighs to help control the bike when moving around out of the saddle.
It's firm and features a central depression rather than a cutout, so won't suit everybody, but provides excellent support for sit bones and the recessed area is wide enough to avoid any conflict. It also comes in three sizes, all of which are sold in the UK, making it an excellent choice if you prefer the narrow width of men's saddles but need extra female-friendly comfort. The whole package is topped off by tough, woven scuff guards that do a grand job of shrugging off knocks and high-performance hollow titanium rails, reducing the weight to race-ready levels."
"The female-specific Evoke RL is light, firm and versatile and ticks lots of boxes for female trail divas"
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.