BONTRAGER Arvada Comp Saddle
|Options||Medium, 138mm Black In Stock
Large, 148mm In Stock
Arvada Comp adds comfort and reduces soft-tissue pressure by creating a strategic cut-out in the saddle shell. This allows the softer finishing material across the shell cut-out to be more compliant, resulting in added comfort for the rider. With Arvada Comp, you get the benefits of a cut-out saddle with the classic look and feel of a more traditional design.
- A versatile Posture 3 saddle that provides all-day comfort on the road or trail
- Posture 3 for pelvic rotation with a balance of comfort and efficiency
- Channel Flex on the bottom of the shell for added compliance
- Zone Density shell construction is strategically placed for optimal comfort and performance
- Size-Specific Curvature ensures that each saddle is designed specific to its width
inForm products optimise your natural movement for sustained, higher performance
- Standard round (7x7mm) steel rails
- Microfibre upper
- Length: 270mm
- Weight: 294g (128mm), 300g (138mm), 307g (148mm)
- Unconditional Comfort Guarantee
Selecting a saddle is arguably the most personal component choice made by any rider. That's why every Bontrager saddle is backed by the Unconditional Comfort Guarantee - so you can be confident in your choice.
If for any reason you're not satisfied with the comfort of your Bontrager saddle return the item - along with the original sales receipt - to the place of purchase within 30 days of purchase date for exchange or store credit.
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.