BONTRAGER Aeolus Pro Saddle
|Options||145mm Black In Stock
155mm Black In Stock
An ultra-light aero road saddle with a full cut-out using the latest biomechanical research to minimise soft-tissue pressure while maximising power and sustained comfort.
Bontrager's all-new Aeolus saddles keep you comfortable in a tucked aero position so you can beat the wind and ride faster. Best of all, they provide targeted support for riders of all genders and body types, so they make the perfect aero add-on for anyone.
Aeolus Pro brings comfort, power and speed to road riders looking to dig deep and rotate further forward into a more aero position. This uber-light, race-ready saddle was tested and pressure-mapped with male and female athletes for the ultimate in proven performance. A shorter overall length with a wider nose and full cut-out ensure targeted support that eliminates soft-tissue pressure for both men and women.
Aeolus is optimised for the best fit and performance, so it's slightly shorter than a traditional saddle. When swapping out your old saddle, we suggest starting with an extra 10mm of setback from the nose and a 2-degree downward tilt.
- inForm saddles are born of cutting-edge biomechanical research to maximise performance and rider comfort
- Designed to support riders in an Aero Road riding position
- Full saddle cut-out minimises soft-tissue pressure allowing for a more powerful, rotated position
- The wide nose and shorter overall length delivers comfort whether you're on the hoods or the drops
- Two sizes designed to align saddle with bone structure for both men and women and avoid soft-tissue compression
- Oversized carbon rails for lightweight strength (specific seatpost ear clamps required)
- Lightweight carbon-reinforced shell provides perfect balance of weight, strength and compliance
- Added compliance: the rails are housed at the very front of the saddle which allows the entire saddle shell to flex and conform to the rider for increased compliance and added comfort
- Minimal pro-level padding offers sleek a profile that shaves weight
- Length: 250mm
- Width: 145/155mm
- Weight: 170/173g (145/155mm)
- Blendr accessory mounts to cleanly integrate rear light available separately
- Unconditional Bontrager Guarantee
Selecting a saddle is arguably the most personal component choice made by any rider. That's why every Bontrager saddle is backed by the Unconditional Comfort Guarantee - so you can be confident in your choice.
If for any reason you're not satisfied with the comfort of your Bontrager saddle return the item - along with the original sales receipt - to the place of purchase within 30 days of purchase date for exchange or store credit.
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.