BONTRAGER Trip 300 ANT+ Wireless Cycle Computer
|Options||Black - In Stock|
Easy to operate and full of features, the Trip 300 places all the information you need for commuting, training, or sport, wirelessly, right at your fingertips.
- ANT+ enabled, 2.4 GHz digital signal ensures there is no interference with other computers
- Current, average and maximum speed
- Trip distance and programmable odometer (total distance)
- Clock (12/24-hour)
- Total ride time
- Current, average and maximum heart rate
- Current, average and maximum cadence
- Includes battery and handlebar mount
- Multi-language interface
- Unconditional Bontrager Guarantee
- N.B. ANT+ speed and cadence sensors, and a heart rate monitor strap are not included. Trek bicycles are best matched with Duotrap and Duotrap S sensors where appropriate. Trek bicycles without Duotrap or Duotrap S technology, and other bicycles require ANT+ sensors such as the Bontrager Interchange Digital Combo Sensor. A heart rate strap such as the Bontrager ANT+ Softstrap Heart Rate Belt is required for the heart rate functions.
Bontrager Trip 300 review, Six of the Best Bike Computers, Road Cycling UK, August 2015 (see here):
"Even though bike computers are becoming more and more like smartphones, you can still get your hands on something small, smart and basic if you really want.
Bontrager's Trip 300 is a great example of a basic little unit with classic functions: current, average and maximum speed; trip distance and odometer; clock; current, average and max heart rate; current, average and maximum cadence (although heart rate and cadence require compatible ANT+ sensors).
And that's almost that, really. The Trip 300 comes with its own mount, but is compatible with Bontrager's Blendr integrated stem mount (which is really rather smart, by the way, and also works with the Ion 700 front light), and it's also compatible with the DuoTrap integrated speed/cadence sensor which you can spec on Trek bikes almost all the way across the board."
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.