BONTRAGER DuoTrap ANT+ and Bluetooth Digital Speed/Cadence Sensor
|Options||Clear Smoke - In Stock|
Say goodbye to zip ties! The DuoTrap sensor is an ANT+ compatible 2.4GHz and Bluetooth wireless sensor that fits directly into the chainstay of certain Trek bicycles for a clean look that preserves aerodynamics and installs in seconds providing both speed and cadence signals.
- ANT+ 2.4 GHz and Bluetooth wireless technology digital combo speed and cadence sensor
- For use with ANT+ and Bluetooth wireless technology enabled devices
- ANT+ and Bluetooth wireless technology allows the simultaneous use of a cycle computer using ANT+ and a smartphone using Bluetooth
- Designed for use with Trek Madone, Domane, Silque, Ã‰monda S and Speed Concept frames featuring DuoTrap technology
- DuoTrap allows for seamless integration of the computer sensor into the frame. It is the most elegant bicycle electronics solution available, and does not add aerodynamic drag
- Easy to install
- Includes wheel magnet, 10mm crank cadence band magnet and CR2032 battery
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.