BONTRAGER Race Lite Stem 4-Bolt 7 Degree Rise 31.8mm
|Options||31.8 x 100mm White In Stock|
The Race Lite stem includes a 4-bolt face plate and sturdy yet lightweight forged 6061-T6 body that is available in four flip-flop rises ranging from 7 to 40 degrees.
- 4-bolt face plate helps distribute clamping load on lightweight handlebars
- Angled steerer tube clamp spreads clamping zone out on steerer and is carbon friendly
- Opposing dual steerer clamp bolts are strategically positioned near the centre of the clamp, evenly distributing clamping forces
- Forged 6061-T6 aluminium body and faceplate
- Suitable for road or mountain use
- Rise: 7 degrees
- Bar clamp: 31.8mm (OS)
- Weight: 108g (60mm) - 144g (120mm)
- N.B. When installed on a carbon steerer, this stem requires at least 5mm of spacers above and below the steerer tube clamp area
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.