BONTRAGER Montrose Elite Saddle
|Options||S, 128mm Black - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
M, 138mm Black - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
L, 148mm Black - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
The Montrose Elite is the cutout saddle that every serious rider can appreciate. Built to be at home on either your road or mountain bike in an aggressive Posture 2 position, the Montrose shape offers increased stability at the nose and better pressure distribution throughout.
With a full cutout design, suspended hollow Ti rails and inForm BioDynamics design, the Montrose Elite packs aggressive Posture 2 performance into a lightweight carbon reinforced shell.
- An aggressive Posture 2 (see picture) saddle that excels both on the road and mountain bike
- Montrose: One Saddle for All
- Suspended hollow Ti rails increase compliance for ultimate comfort
- CRZ+ (Contour Relief Zone Plus) cutaway extends through saddle nose enhancing soft tissue protection
- Carbon fibre-reinforced shell strikes a balance between strength and light weight
- Abrasion resistant polymer-edge adds durability without adding weight
- Size Specific Curvature ensures each saddle is designed specific to its width
- inForm BioDynamics is designed to optimise your natural on bike movement for sustained, higher performance
- Weight: 216g (S), 220g (M), 225g (L)
- Unconditional Comfort Guarantee
Selecting a saddle is arguably the most personal component choice made by any rider. That's why every Bontrager saddle is backed by the Unconditional Comfort Guarantee - so you can be confident in your choice.
If for any reason you're not satisfied with the comfort of your Bontrager saddle return the item - along with the original sales receipt - to the place of purchase within 30 days of purchase date for exchange or store credit.
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.