BONTRAGER XR3 Team Issue Tubeless Ready Tyre
|Options||27.5 x 2.35" In Stock|
The XR3 Team Issue Tubeless Ready mountain bike tyre is the right choice for high performance over the widest range of trail conditions. An advanced rubber compound and Inner Strength protection make it a great pick for everything from racing to trail riding.
- Versatile trail or race tyre that excels in a wide variety of conditions
- Intermediate tread design for consistent traction and cornering across many trail conditions
- Aggressive side knobs provide consistent cornering and traction across multi-trail surfaces
- Smaller centre knobs allow you to maintain speed
- Lightweight 120 TPI casing and fast-rolling centre tread maximise speed and ride feel
- Supple and strong: Inner Strength Casing is made of lightweight nylon inserts that provide strong, supple sidewall protection for added tyre durability
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) design for easy tubeless setup: a properly set up tubeless system lets you run lower tyre pressure for better traction, added confidence, a smoother, faster ride and added puncture protection
- Foldable aramid bead tyre
- Suitable for front and rear
- Weight: 705g
- Unconditional Bontrager Guarantee
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.