BONTRAGER XR3 Team Issue Tubeless Ready Tyre
|Options||29 x 2.4" PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY|
Fast-rolling with fierce traction, the redesigned XR3 is a do-it-all trail tyre that is ready for the races. The XR3 Team Issue MTB tyre is perfect for riders who want traction and speed in a variety of trail conditions. It has a fast-rolling centre tread and aggressive side knobs to keep you rolling fast and confidently around corners, plus advanced rubber compound with Inner Strength casing. Great tyres for race day or an afternoon out on the trails.
- Versatile trail or race tyre that excels in a wide variety of conditions
- Aggressive side knobs provide consistent cornering and traction across multi-trail surfaces
- Smaller centre knobs allow you to maintain speed
- Lightweight 120 TPI casing and fast-rolling centre tread maximise speed and ride feel
- Supple and strong: Inner Strength Casing is made of lightweight nylon inserts that provide strong, supple sidewall protection for added tyre durability
- Tread depth varies with size for better adaptation to terrain and consistent traction
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) design for easy tubeless setup: a properly set up tubeless system lets you run lower tyre pressure for better traction, added confidence, a smoother, faster ride and added puncture protection
- Use with Bontrager TLR wheels, sealant and rim strips for a complete tubeless system designed and tested to work together
- Foldable aramid bead tyre
- Suitable for front and rear
- Unconditional Bontrager Guarantee
- Weight: 755g
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.