THOMSON Elite X2 Road Stem*Clearance Product
|Options||31.8 x 100mm Black 10 degree In Stock|
- The design team for the Thomson 31.8 stems had a tough goal: make a stem better than the Thomson Elite Road and Mountain Stems. Early tests showed competitors' 31.8 stems were heavier and weaker than Thomson Elite 25.4 and 26.0 stems
- The new Thomson X4 for Mountain and X2 for Road allow you to realise the benefits of stiffer forks and stiffer 31.8 bars. They offer precise steering, tracking, and more control while riding, all wrapped up in a beautiful design.
- The Thomson X2 features a lighter, 2-bolt handlebar clamp. The interlocking handlebar clamp of the X2 makes is as torsionally strong as other 4-bolt designs, while being lighter and narrower
- X2 is available in 2 rise options; 10 and 17 degree. Both the 10 and 17 degree stems can be used with a positive or negative rise, and the reversible graphics will look good in either direction
- 10 degree stems work well for average riders/amateur racers, while those who want a very aggressive aero position or who want a very upright position can use the 17 degree stem
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.