SKS Race Blade Long Road Mudguard Set
|Options||Black In Stock|
Easily removed, easily fitted and long enough to keep you dry, the newly updated Raceblade Long mudguards give convenient protection to almost any road bike.
The end of each mudguard extends to below the hub axles. This length ensures a full coverage, meaning you, and also the cyclist behind you, are spared from splashing. They can be perfectly adapted to the radius of the wheel by adjusting the length of the stays. Once the metal mounting brackets are fitted to the bicycle the mudguards can be clipped on and off in seconds making them ideal in case of need.
The mounting brackets attach to the brake bolts and the wheel skewers meaning the mudguards can be fitted to bikes without mudguard eyelets.
- Ultra-long clip-on mudguards with extended mud flaps
- Designed specifically for road race bikes without standard mudguard clearance
- Mudguards can be removed and fitted in seconds, leaving only a minimal fixing bracket under the brake callipers
- Ultra tough CAB plastic blade is stiff and light, more resistant to UV damage than standard plastics, and carries an aluminium foil strip sandwiched between the layers of plastic to improve rigidity and lifespan
- Stainless steel, length adjustable stays
- Fit tyres up to 25mm
- Front mudguard length: 525/150mm (rear/front section)
- Rear mudguard length: 805/150mm (rear/front section)
- Weight: 493g (pair, including fittings)
- 5 year warranty
- Made in Germany
N.B. not suitable for bikes with disc brakes, direct mount brakes or through-axles.
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.