CYCLEOPS Basic Fluid Trainer
Get On Your Bike and Ride
JFK once said, "Nothing compares to the pleasure of riding a bike." Here at Saris, we couldn't agree more. That's why we're committed to helping cyclists of all types get on their bikes and ride.
The Fluid bike trainer can help you do just that, no matter the season, schedule or time of day. Its fluid progressive resistance matches your effort while hardly making a sound, no adjustments needed. Plus, the Fluid comes with a durable, foldable and easy-to-store trainer frame.
Want to train with Zwift, Rouvy or other apps? All you need is a speed sensor.
- Fluid resistance unit provides a quiet and consistent ride
- Progressive resistance offers the widest resistance range and road-like feel
- Sturdy and easy-to-store, classic foldable bike trainer frame
- Eccentric levelling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Adjust tyre fit to resistant unit with a convenient turn knob
- Compatible with Zwift and other indoor cycling training apps
- Compatible with 700c, 26", 27" and 29" (up to 2.0" tyre width) wheel sizes
- Designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer; compatible with rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm
- Thru-axle adapter for 142x12mm and 148x12mm available separately
- Tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs
- Trainer tyre is recommended
- Noise level at 20mph: 68-72 decibels
- Made in USA
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.