SRAM PC-X1 11 Speed Chain with Powerlock
The PC-X1 chain comes from a long line of dependable, lightweight chains that are built for toughness. Designed with SRAM's trusted XX1 geometry, the PC-X1 features solid pin construction, 11-speed PowerLock and smooth, efficient shifting that you can count on every time out.
The X1 chain is specially designed for best performance with SRAM 1x drivetrains. The high performance, durable SRAM X-SYNC chain rings have tall square teeth edges that engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, help manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-SYNC chain rings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers.
- Especially designed for 1x drivetrains
- Technology Highlights: X-SYNC, PowerLock
- Links: 118
- Closing Link: PowerLock - SRAM chain engineers developed PowerLock as a tool free, sure, and consistent way to connect chains
- Outer Plate: Nickel silver
- Inner Plate: Black
- Rivet Type: Solid Pins
- Compatibility: 11-speed systems
- Weight: 258g (114 link weight)
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.