ODI Longneck Lock-On v2.1 MTB Grips
|Options||Black In Stock|
Comfort redefined! The Longneck has the classic ribbed pattern for extra vibration dampening and comfort.
The newly redesigned Longneck Lock-On v2.1 Grips bring a welcome facelift to an already iconic grip design. The new design utilises ODI's v2.1 Single-Clamp locking system which delivers simple installation and 100% slip-free performance.
The outer end of the grips have been designed to be easier on your hands with soft material around the entire end of the grip and are reinforced with harder plastic to prevent grip blowouts. The iconic rib pattern remains unchanged with soft flexible ribs providing excellent vibration dampening and easy to grip comfort - with or without gloves.
- Legendary Longneck rib pattern
- Exceptional vibration dampening and cushioning for longer rides
- Single Clamp: version 2.1 Lock-On System
- Proprietary ODI soft compound material
- Medium diameter
- Hand friendly soft ends - reinforced for added durability
- Low profile flange for added protection without interfering with shifting components
- E-bike compatible design
- Length: 135mm
- Made in USA
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.