MAXXIS Minion DHR II WT Dual Compound EXO 60 tpi TR Tyre
|Options||29 x 2.4" PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY|
The Minion DHR II is a complete redesign. Acceleration, cornering and braking have all been improved. The shoulder knobs were borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF and then beefed up to handle duty as a rear tyre. The centre tread features ramped leading edges to improve acceleration and sipes to create a smooth transition when leaning the bike. Paddle-like knobs on the centre tread dig in under hard braking and help keep the bike under control. Pair the DHR II with the Minion DHF for the ultimate aggressive riding combo!
- Intended use: Loose, Loose over Hard, Medium, Wet
- Wide Trail (WT) casing optimised for 30-35mm wide rims
- EXO Protection: an extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material is added to the sidewalls. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tyre remains unaffected. EXO Protection is great for rocky, treacherous trails where the chance of sidewall cuts and abrasions is high.
- Dual compound rubber: two compounds within the tread offer lower rolling resistance and increased cornering grip
- Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Tubeless set-ups are a great way to shave some weight and spend more time in the bike park or shuttling hot laps on your local runs.
- Foldable bead: keeps the tyre secured to the rim but are lighter in weight and easily transported. The bead is made of spun aramid or Kevlar fibres.
- 60 tpi construction
- Maximum pressure: 50 PSI
- Weight: 955g
- Cornering Control rating: 3/4
- Rolling Efficiency rating: 3/4
- Manufacturer part number: TB00143900
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.