MAXXIS Minion DHR II WT 3C Maxx Grip 60 tpi TR Tyre
|Options||27.5 x 2.4" In Stock
29 x 2.4" PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
The Minion DHR II is a complete redesign. Acceleration, cornering and braking have all been improved. The shoulder knobs were borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF and then beefed up to handle duty as a rear tyre. The centre tread features ramped leading edges to improve acceleration and sipes to create a smooth transition when leaning the bike. Paddle-like knobs on the centre tread dig in under hard braking and help keep the bike under control. Pair the DHR II with the Minion DHF for the ultimate aggressive riding combo!
- Intended use: Loose, Loose over Hard, Medium, Wet
- Wide Trail (WT) casing optimised for 30-35mm wide rims
- Dual ply downhill casing with butyl sidewall inserts for stability and durability
- Maxxis' legendary 3C MaxxGrip rubber compound: a new name for the downhill 3C compound configuration that you have come to know and trust, 3C MaxxGrip offers the ultimate in grip and slow rebound properties for unparalleled traction in downhill applications
- Tubeless Ready: Tubeless tyres provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tyre; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Tubeless set-ups are a great way to shave some weight and spend more time in the bike park or shuttling hot laps on your local runs.
- Foldable bead: keeps the tyre secured to the rim but are lighter in weight and easily transported. The bead is made of spun aramid or Kevlar fibres.
- 60 tpi construction
- Maximum pressure: 50 PSI
- Weight: 1190g
- Cornering Control rating: 3/4
- Rolling Efficiency rating: 3/4
- Manufacturer part number: TB85962700
Maxxis Minion DHR II review, Mountain Biking UK magazine, rear tyre grouptest, January 2021:
"The DHR II is a great, grip-focused choice and, with the DoubleDown casing, will endure a serious amount of abuse. For very steep trails with lots of braking, it's well suited as a front tyre too."
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.