BONTRAGER XR2 Team Issue Tubeless Ready Tyre
|Options||27.5 x 2.2" In Stock|
Legendary tyre designer Frank Stacy provides another race-proven design with the XR2 Team Issue mountain bike tyre. It's Tubeless Ready for fewer flats, and features a specifically-formulated compound for lightweight construction, improved cornering traction, and low rolling resistance.
- Versatile trail tyre that excels in loose-over-hardpack and firm conditions
- Fast rolling with consistent, predictable traction for a variety of trail conditions
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup: a properly set up tubeless system lets you run lower tyre pressure for better traction, added confidence, a smoother, faster ride and puncture protection
- Inner Strength Casing: made of lightweight nylon inserts that provide strong, supple sidewall protection for added tyre durability
- Lightweight 120 TPI casing provides great ride feel and tyre performance
- Foldable aramid bead tyre
- Suitable for front and rear
- 120 TPI
- Weight: 600g
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.