MAVIC F519 / XM719 26" Rim
|Options||36 Hole Silver In Stock|
Incredibly stiff, strong and reliable whilst still maintaining an impressive weight! At only 480 grams these rims pack quite a punch, featuring Mavic's incredibly clean SUP welding; Mavic's Maxtal aluminium - with a super strength to weight ratio as well as UB control - which improves braking modulation, consistency and strength of braking whilst minimises the likelihood of vibrations all too familiar on those older cantilever style brakes!
- 36 hole drilling with eyelets for strength
- Silver braking surface (rim brakes)
- Width approx. 25mm, height approx. 20mm
- Weight approx. 480g
- S.U.P. treated; S.U.P is a process where Mavic welded the entire seam of the rim instead of just a pin weld, the seam is then machined smooth
- UB control: the sidewalls of the rim are milled on digitally controlled machines for efficient braking
- Maxtal alloy is 30% stronger than a 6106 aluminium rim without extra weight
- Extra thick side walls
- ETRTO: 559 x 19C
- ERD: 532 mm
- For Schrader and Presta valves
- Required rim tape width: 21mm
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.