TREK Domane AL 5 Disc 2022
|Options||Size: 49cm; Colour: Lithium Grey/Trek Black; CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Size: 52cm; Colour: Lithium Grey/Trek Black; CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Size: 54cm; Colour: Lithium Grey/Trek Black; EXPECTED LATE DECEMBER 2021; PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Size: 56cm; Colour: Lithium Grey/Trek Black; EXPECTED LATE DECEMBER 2021; PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Size: 58cm; Colour: Lithium Grey/Trek Black; CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Size: 61cm; Colour: Lithium Grey/Trek Black; PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Domane AL 5 Disc is fast, smooth and confident. Our best alloy Domane is built with a race-worthy Shimano 105 group set, powerful hydraulic disc brakes and a vibration-absorbing fork and handlebar to keep you feeling fresh on long, competitive rides.
It's right for you if...
You want a comfortable, high-performance alloy road bike built with higher-end components. You're planning to crank out lots of fun, fast miles on the road and even light gravel rail trails.
The tech you get
A 2x11 (22-speed) Shimano 105 drive train has a wide range of gears for riding on any terrain. The lightweight aluminium frame has mudguard mounts and a stable Endurance Geometry for a confident, comfortable ride. Plus, tubeless-ready rims and hydraulic disc brakes for stopping power in any conditions. A carbon fork and IsoZone handlebar absorb fatiguing road vibration.
- A smooth, comfortable, and super fun ride at a price that won't break the bank
- The stable Endurance Geometry delivers comfort and confidence
- The unique IsoSpeed Carbon fork, which swoops forward toward the dropouts, absorbs vibrations from the road so your arms won't fatigue as quickly
- DuoTrap S compatibility makes it easy to wirelessly track your rides, so you can set goals and watch yourself reach them
- Like every Trek bike, it's backed by a lifetime warranty and supported by a wide network of retail partners
- Versatile weather protection: discreet front and rear mudguard mounts allow you to ride comfortably in less-than-ideal conditions all year long. Fit the Domane AL with full-length mudguards and it transforms into a great winter training, commuting or touring bike.
Upgrades from Domane AL 4 Disc:
- 2x11 Shimano 105 gearing
- Shimano 105 brakes
- Sealed cartridge bearing hubs
- Bontrager Elite IsoZone handlebars
|Frame||200 Series Alpha Aluminium, tapered head tube, internal routing, mudguard mounts, DuoTrap S-compatible, flat-mount disc, 142x12mm thru axle.
|Forks||Domane AL carbon, tapered alloy steerer, internal brake routing, mudguard mounts, flat-mount disc, 12x100mm thru axle.
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105 R7000, long cage, (34T maximum cog)|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105 R7000|
|Shifters||Shimano 105 7020 STI, 11 speed|
|Chainset||Shimano 105 R7000, compact (50/34)|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano RS500, 68mm, threaded external|
|Chain||Shimano 105 HG601|
|Freewheel||Shimano 105 HG700, 11-34, 11 speed cassette|
|Headset||FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1 1/8" top, 1.5" bottom|
|Stem||Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible (mounts available for Bontrager lights and Bontrager and Garmin computers)|
|Handlebars||Bontrager Elite IsoZone VR-SF (44-52cm), Bontrager Elite IsoZone VR-CF (54-61cm), 31.8mm|
|Front Brake||Shimano 105 hydraulic disc, flat-mount, 160mm CentreLock rotor|
|Rear Brake||Shimano 105 hydraulic disc, flat-mount, 160mm CentreLock rotor|
|Brake Levers||Shimano 105 7020 STI|
|Rims||Bontrager Affinity Disc, Tubeless Ready, 24 hole, 21mm width|
|Front Hub||Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, CentreLock disc, 100x12mm thru axle|
|Rear Hub||Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, CentreLock disc, Shimano 11-speed freehub, 142x12mm thru axle|
|Tyres||Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, puncture resistant, 700x32c|
|Saddle||Bontrager P3 Verse Comp|
|Seatpost||Bontrager Comp, 6061 alloy, 27.2mm, 8mm offset|
|Grips||Bontrager Supertack Perf tape|
|Miscellaneous||Compatible with full mudguards and a rear pannier rack|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.