TREK Domane AL 2 2021
|Options||Sizes: 47, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60, 62cm; Colour: Gloss Mulsanne Blue/Matte Trek Black; In Stock
Sizes: 47, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60, 62cm; Colour: Trek Black/Carbon Smoke; PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
***COLLECT IN STORE OR LOCAL HOME DELIVERY ONLY***
Domane AL 2 is the perfect gateway to comfortable road biking. It's stable, light, easy to accessorise and fun to ride - all of which makes it the ideal choice for anyone looking for a great first experience with a real road bike.
Domane AL makes long distance riding pleasure more attainable, and more versatile too. Shared with higher end Domane models are the curved IsoSpeed fork, endurance geometry and wider tyre capability. These features enhance rider comfort on the road and also enable more confident, controlled riding on unsurfaced tracks such as disused railway lines. Domane AL opens up a whole new range of possibilities.
- It's a real road bike at a great price, and it gets you into the world of road cycling without a giant price tag
- It's built according to Trek's performance heritage and backed by a lifetime warranty
- Smooth, comfortable, confidence-inspiring geometry for long days in the saddle. The bike feels fast and racy, yet has a slightly taller head tube to ease the pressure from the back and neck for a more comfortable position.
- Light, sleek, ride-tuned Alpha Aluminium frame
- Lightweight carbon fibre IsoSpeed fork has a curved shape to increase compliance; this helps to absorb more vibration from uneven surfaces so you can enjoy the smoother ride
- Wider 28mm tyres provide speed and extra comfort on the road while also giving more stability and control over loose terrain found on dirt tracks
- Versatile weather protection: discreet front and rear mudguard mounts allow you to ride comfortably in less-than-ideal conditions all year long. Fit the Domane AL with full-length mudguards and it transforms into a great winter training, commuting or touring bike.
- DuoTrap S compatibility makes it easy to wirelessly track your rides, so you can set goals and watch yourself reach them
- Manufacturer's published weight (56cm size): 9.57kg
Next model up: Domane AL 2 Disc
|Frame||100 Series Alpha Aluminium, DuoTrap S compatible, hidden mudguard mounts, 130x5mm QR.
|Forks||Domane carbon, straight alloy steerer, hidden mudguard mounts, 5x100mm QR.
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Claris R2000, long cage (34T maximum cog)|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Claris R2000|
|Shifters||Shimano Claris R2000 STI, 8 speed|
|Chainset||Shimano RS200, compact (50/34)|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano UN26, 68mm, threaded cartridge|
|Chain||Shimano Sora HG71|
|Freewheel||Shimano HG31, 11-32, 8 speed cassette|
|Headset||FSA integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1 1/8"|
|Stem||Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible (mounts available for Bontrager lights and Bontrager and Garmin computers)|
|Handlebars||Bontrager Comp VR-C, alloy, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake||Alloy dual-pivot|
|Rear Brake||Alloy dual-pivot|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Claris R2000 STI|
|Rims||Bontrager Tubeless Ready alloy, 24 hole, 17mm width|
|Front Hub||Formula TK-31 alloy, 5x100mm QR|
|Rear Hub||Formula TK-32 alloy, 5x130mm QR|
|Tyres||Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, puncture resistant, 700x28c|
|Saddle||Bontrager P3 Verse, 145mm width|
|Seatpost||Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 12mm offset|
|Pedals||Wellgo nylon body with alloy cage|
|Grips||Bontrager Gel Cork tape|
|Miscellaneous||Compatible with full mudguards and a rear pannier rack|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.