TREK Emonda ALR 4 Disc 2020
|Options||Sizes: 47, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60, 62, 64cm; Colour: Matte/Gloss Trek Black ***COLLECT IN STORE ONLY*** In Stock|
Emonda ALR 4 Disc is a lightweight aluminium road bike with powerful hydraulic disc brakes, a quality drivetrain and a frame that looks and handles like a far more expensive carbon bike. It's perfect for new riders, racers and anyone who values the better braking performance and tyre clearance provided by disc brakes.
It's right for you if...
You're a value-minded rider looking for a lightweight race bike with the added versatility and performance of disc brakes. You expect a lot of performance for your money and want a quality ride you won't immediately outgrow.
Every detail of the Emonda line, from frame design to each component choice on every model, serves the same audacious goal: to create the lightest line of production road bikes ever offered.
The entire Emonda line is unbelievably light, with sensational ride-tuned balance and handling that elevate Trek ride performance to a whole new level. Built with unmatched attention to balance and handling, Emonda ALR offers elegance on a new level, far surpassing the lightness and performance of many of its carbon competitors.
- Ultra lightweight: Trek's lightest and best-riding aluminium race bike pushes the boundaries of what's possible for bicycle weight and performance.
- Super-advanced aluminium frame: Trek's premium-grade 300-series Alpha Aluminium is hydroformed into size-specific tubes that provide the perfect balance of stiffness and weight.
- Invisible weld technology: Revolutionary welding technology never before seen on an aluminium road bike creates a better connection with each tube junction, increasing strength while using less material. The results are smooth and flawless seams, stronger bonds between the frame's tubes, sparkling aesthetics, and decreased frame weight.
- Emonda SL fork: ultra lightweight full carbon construction
- Sharing the geometry of Trek's highest-end carbon Emonda racing bikes, it gives you a ride quality that stands up in every way to far more expensive carbon bikes: it climbs fast, corners on rails, and descends with confidence
- Lifetime warranty: Trek backs the lightest production road bike in the world with the best warranty in the world.
- Complete groupsets: Every Emonda model comes with matching chain, cassette, shifters, derailleurs, crank, brakes, everything. The Emonda ALR 4 Disc features full Shimano Tiagra componentry.
- Disc brakes offer better braking performance and extra clearance for wider, more stable tyres
- Weight (56cm): 9.4kg
- Tapered headtube
The fork tapers from a 1.5" lower bearing to a 1 1/8" upper bearing. The larger-diameter lower bearing keeps the fork stiffer under cornering loads and distributes forces more evenly, increasing the life of the bearings. Result: a more confident and durable ride.
Wide, stiff press-fit bottom bracket improves pedalling performance for exhilarating acceleration.
- Tubeless Ready
These TLR rims will allow you to take the plunge to a tubeless tyre system. Advantages of going tubeless include: a lighter set-up, reduced chance of punctures, and the ability to run grippier, lower tyre pressures without having to worry about pinch punctures.
- DuoTrap S compatible
The end of cable ties. DuoTrap S seamlessly integrates the computer sensor (available separately) into the frame to measure speed, distance, and cadence with no added aerodynamic drag. It sends the data by Bluetooth and ANT+ so will work with Bluetooth compatible smartphones and all the major ANT+ wireless technology players, including Bontrager, Garmin, Bryton, PowerTap, and SRM.
- Blendr stem
A stem/accessory integration interface that enables you to position your Blendr-compatible accessory in a convenient, easy-to-reach-and-see location without the hassle and clutter of extra brackets.
- 3S integrated chain keeper
The 3S chain keeper is integrated directly into the bike frame. It's an elegant solution that provides flawless gear shifting even on rough roads and under heavy loads. No more standing on the side of the road, covered in grease, unwedging your dropped chain as competitors race by.
- The lightest road bike line in the world is backed by the cycling world's best warranty.
|Frame||Ultralight 300 Series Alpha Aluminium, Invisible Weld Technology, tapered head tube, BB86.5, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axle, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible.
|Forks||Emonda SL full carbon, tapered carbon steerer, internal brake routing, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axle.
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Tiagra 4700|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Tiagra 4700, braze-on|
|Shifters||Shimano Tiagra R4720, 10 speed|
|Chainset||Shimano Tiagra 4700, compact (50/34)|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano BB71, 86.5mm, PressFit|
|Chain||Shimano Tiagra HG54|
|Freewheel||Shimano Tiagra 12-28, 10 speed cassette|
|Headset||FSA integrated, sealed cartridge bearings, 1 1/8" top, 1.5" bottom|
|Stem||Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7-degree, with Blendr compatible computer and light mounts|
|Handlebars||Bontrager Comp VR-C, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake||Shimano Tiagra R4770 flat mount hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||Shimano Tiagra R4770 flat mount hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Tiagra R4720 STI|
|Rims||Bontrager Affinity Tubeless Ready Disc|
|Front Hub||Bontrager alloy sealed bearing, 100x12mm thru-axle|
|Rear Hub||Bontrager alloy sealed bearing, 142x12mm thru-axle|
|Tyres||Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, puncture resistant, 700x25c|
|Saddle||Bontrager Montrose Comp|
|Seatpost||Bontrager Approved, alloy, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 8mm offset|
|Grips||Bontrager Supertack Perf tape|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.