TREK Domane AL 3 2020
|Options||Sizes: 47, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60, 62cm; Colour: Gloss Trek Black; - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
Sizes: 47, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60, 62cm; Colour: Viper Red; - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
Domane AL 3 is smooth, stable and confidence-inspiring. It's perfect for new riders and anyone looking to upgrade to a versatile aluminium road bike built for a comfortable riding experience. The quality parts are ready to tackle fast group rides and adventures that stray from the beaten track to rougher roads.
Domane AL makes long distance riding pleasure more attainable, and more versatile too. Shared with higher end Domane models are the curved IsoSpeed fork, endurance geometry and wider tyre capability. These features enhance rider comfort on the road and also enable more confident, controlled riding on unsurfaced tracks such as disused railway lines. Domane AL opens up a whole new range of possibilities.
- Smooth, comfortable, confidence-inspiring geometry for long days in the saddle. The bike feels fast and racy, yet has a slightly taller head tube to ease the pressure from the back and neck for a more comfortable position.
- Light, sleek, ride-tuned Alpha Aluminium frame
- Lightweight carbon fibre IsoSpeed fork has a curved shape to increase compliance; this helps to absorb more vibration from uneven surfaces so you can enjoy the smoother ride
- Clearance for wider 28mm tyres to give speed and extra comfort on the road while also giving more stability and control over loose terrain found on dirt tracks
- Versatile weather protection: discreet front and rear mudguard mounts allow you to ride comfortably in less-than-ideal conditions all year long. Fit the Domane AL with full-length mudguards and it transforms into a great winter training, commuting or touring bike.
Upgrades from Domane AL 2:
- 9 speed drivetrain
- Shimano Sora derailleurs, shifters, chainset, chain and cassette
- Bontrager Affinity rims
|Frame||100 Series Alpha Aluminium, DuoTrap S compatible, hidden mudguard mounts.
|Forks||Domane carbon, hidden mudguard mounts|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Sora|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Sora|
|Shifters||Shimano Sora STI, 9 speed|
|Chainset||Shimano Sora, compact (50/34)|
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed cartridge|
|Freewheel||Shimano Sora 11-32, 9 speed cassette|
|Headset||Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1 1/8"|
|Stem||Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, with Blendr compatible computer and light mounts|
|Handlebars||Bontrager Race VR-C, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake||Alloy dual-pivot|
|Rear Brake||Alloy dual-pivot|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Sora STI|
|Rims||Bontrager Affinity Tubeless Ready|
|Front Hub||Bontrager Alloy|
|Rear Hub||Bontrager Alloy|
|Tyres||Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, puncture resistant, 700x25c|
|Saddle||Bontrager Montrose Comp, chromoly rails|
|Seatpost||Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 12mm offset|
|Pedals||Wellgo nylon body with alloy cage, toeclips and straps|
|Miscellaneous||Compatible with full mudguards and a rear pannier rack|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.