TREK Madone SLR 6 Disc 2019
|Options||Sizes: 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60, 62cm; Colour: Matte Gravel/Gloss Quicksilver - In Stock|
Madone sets the benchmark for race performance, surpassing every other road bike on the tarmac and in the wind tunnel.
- Madone-specific 700 Series OCLV Carbon layup with Kammtail Virtual Foil tube shaping for aerodynamics, light weight, and superior ride quality
- Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed gives amazing compliance for a smooth ride; an elastomer damper controls rebound for a smooth and controlled motion
- Race-ready Ultegra drivetrain
- Ultegra flat mount hydraulic disc brakes offer better stopping power and modulation, extra clearance for wider, more stable tyres, and even enhance the aerodynamics
- Bontrager Aeolus Comp Disc 50mm section aero thru-axle wheelset
- Adjustable integrated aero cockpit
- Advanced Aerodynamics:
Madone sets a new benchmark for aero performance, surpassing every other road bike on the tarmac and in the wind tunnel. Trek's design team developed all-new KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shapes, taking the drag-minimizing truncated airfoil profiles to never-before-seen levels of aerodynamic performance and creating the most refined aero frame and fork designs ever. The virtual tail of the airfoil bends to respond to the angle of crosswinds, significantly reducing drag in the real world.
- KVF fork:
KVF aero legs minimise drag, while the unique moulded carbon dropouts reduce weight. The new fork also has increased lateral stiffness for ultra-precise handling.
- Aero 3S chain keeper:
Even the chain keeper is aerodynamic, giving flawless shifting performance on rough roads in a lighter and sleeker package.
- Invisible cable routing:
The brake and shift cables of the most aerodynamic bike are routed through the frame for the ultimate in sleek, aerodynamic performance.
- Ride-tuned performance: Custom ride-tuned OCLV frame provides the perfect balance of stiffness and weight. Each tube shape is optimised to maximum ride performance. Like every single road bike Trek have ever produced, Madone SLR has size-specific, ride-tuned tube shapes to deliver the ultimate balance of speed, power and handling, no matter what size bike you ride.
- BB90 is the widest bottom bracket available on a road bike. This Trek-exclusive carbon BB makes the frame lighter, stiffer, and quicker to accelerate.
- H1.5 fit:
New H1.5 geometry, developed with Trek Segafredo and Drops pro cycling teams, puts the rider in the optimal aero race position - it's the sweet spot for what racers want.
- DuoTrap S compatible:
The end of cable ties. DuoTrap S seamlessly integrates the computer sensor (available separately) into the frame to measure speed, distance, and cadence with no added aerodynamic drag. It sends the data by Bluetooth and ANT+ so will work with Bluetooth compatible smartphones and all the major ANT+ wireless technology players, including Bontrager, Garmin, Bryton, PowerTap, and SRM.
- Blendr compatible stem:
Lets you clip Bontrager lights and computers directly to the stem for clean looks and maximum user friendliness.
|Frame||700 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed, Micro-adjust seatmast, tapered head tube, BB90, flat mount disc brakes, 12mm thru-axle, invisible cable routing, control center, precision water bottle placement, Aero 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible.
|Forks||Madone KVF full carbon disc, carbon tapered steerer, carbon dropouts, hidden cable routing, flat mount disc brake, 12mm thru-axle.
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000, braze-on|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra R8020 STI, 11-speed|
|Chainset||Shimano Ultegra R8000, compact (50/34T)|
|Chain||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Freewheel||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-28, 11-speed cassette|
|Headset||Madone integrated, stainless cartridge bearings, sealed, 1 3/8" top, 1.5" bottom|
|Stem||Madone-specific internal cable routing|
|Handlebars||Madone specific adjustable aero VR-CF, internal cable routing|
|Front Brake||Shimano Ultegra flat mount hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||Shimano Ultegra flat mount hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Ultegra R8020 STI|
|Rims||Bontrager Aeolus Comp Disc Tubeless Ready|
|Front Hub||Bontrager Aeolus Comp Disc, 12mm thru-axle|
|Rear Hub||Bontrager Aeolus Comp Disc, 12mm thru-axle|
|Tyres||Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, puncture resistant, 120 tpi, lightweight foldable aramid bead, 700x25c|
|Saddle||Bontrager Montrose Elite, titanium rails|
|Seatpost||Madone carbon seatpost, 25mm offset with integrated light mount|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.