TREK Powerfly 7 e-MTB EX DEMO*Clearance Product
|Options||Size: M; Colour: Rage Red/Dnister Black; ***COLLECT IN STORE ONLY*** In Stock
Sizes: S, M, L, XL; Colour: Dnister Black/Anthracite ***COLLECT IN STORE ONLY*** SOLD OUT
*Ex demo with less than 150 miles of use. Excellent condition, with full lifetime frame warranty.*
Electric-assist mountain bikes amplify your pedalling power while amplifying the amount of fun you'll have out on the trail. Go further, go faster and go to more places. Enjoy more of everything that makes mountain biking great.
Powerfly 7 is an electric mountain bike built with quality trail components, a high-performance Bosch e-MTB system and a durable Alpha Platinum Aluminium frame featuring Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) design that fully encases Bosch's new top of the line 625 Wh battery. High performance RockShox air suspension, a 1x12 Shimano drivetrain and a dropper post make this e-MTB the ideal choice for those who want a boost on the climbs so they can get rad on the way down.
It's right for you if...
You want more than just the added capability of electric-assist. You also want quality mountain bike parts that make the biggest difference on the trail, the user-friendliness of the Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system and the good looks that come with a battery that's fully encased in the frame.
- Powerfly expands boundaries: the Bosch system is equally suited to commuting, recreation and a ridiculously fun time on the trails.
- Powerful central-mount Bosch motor, for speeds up to 15.5 mph (25 km/h).
- The new, better-than-ever Bosch motor is smaller, lighter and more efficient. It feels more natural while you're pedalling, and has less drag when you're not
- The Purion controller has Walk Assist and an intelligent eMTB mode that automatically delivers the right amount of power based on your terrain
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy to remove the battery without tools and even lets you mount a water bottle cage.
- Lightweight and tough Alpha Platinum Aluminium frame with additional unique Motor Armor to protect the motor from stone damage.
- A better fit: The size S frame features a curved top tube that makes standing over the bike easier; plus, Smart Wheel Sizing means you'll get the fastest wheel that fits - 27.5" wheels on the S, 29" wheels on the larger frames
- Boost148/110: Wider hubs fitting into wider dropouts increase the stiffness of the wheels for better performance, while also allowing space for wider tyres
Upgrades from Powerfly 5:
- Bigger capacity 625 Wh battery
- RockShox 35 Gold RL fork with an ultra-plush DebonAir spring
- Shimano Deore XT M8100 rear derailleur
- Shimano SLX M7000 shifter and cassette
Shimano MT520 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes
- At the push of a button, the dropper post gives extra room for you to manoeuvre your body for more control on rough trails and down steep descents
- Lighter yet more durable Bontrager XR3 Team Issue tyres with "Inner Strength" sidewalls
- Bontrager Line Comp 30 wheelset
- Bontrager Rhythm Comp stem
- Bontrager XR Endurance Elite lock-on grips
No path too steep, no challenge too great: the Performance Line CX is made for anyone for whom the trail is a second home. Mounted centrally in the frame, the all-new Bosch Performance Line CX motor is lighter, smaller and quieter than previous versions, for cleaner integration and more nimble handling. It's also more efficient so you can go further on a single battery charge.
The new Performance Line CX accelerates extremely powerfully, responds without delay and features convincing agile handling and even more control. With up to 340% of perfectly delivered support and dynamic responsiveness, it pushes the joy of eMountain biking to the next level.
Use the intelligent eMTB mode to automatically adjust the amount of assist to match the terrain. It's a set-and-forget mode that delivers just the right amount of power so you can focus on enjoying the ride. The eMTB mode automatically varies between 'Tour' and 'Turbo' assistance levels. A maximum torque of up to 75 Nm strengthens the motor and the rider's personal contribution between 140% and 340%. Depending on the pedal pressure applied, the motor dynamically boosts the rider's own performance. The eBiker does not have to change the riding modes manually. Starting on steep slopes is no problem, while riding on mountain trails is noticeably easier and the eMountain biker benefits from significantly better traction. This provides for a natural riding sensation and maximum performance on the trail.
The compact Purion on-board computer serves as your eBike's command centre, making it possible to switch between the riding modes offering the different levels of assistance, as well as to call up information like speed, battery level and distance. The Purion display is back-lit for easy reading.
The battery can be charged in situ, or easily removed to take with you. The positioning of the motor and the battery within the down tube gives a lower, better balanced centre of gravity for a better handling bike. Powerfly 7 comes with the Bosch Standard Charger, which operates silently. It is compact, with the same dimensions and weight as a water bottle (less than 800g). The PowerPack 625 is completely recharged in 4.9 hours, enabling you to get back on the trail as soon as possible.
For an interactive guide to typical ranges between each charges of the battery go to the Bosch eBike Range Assistant here.
|Frame||Alpha Platinum Aluminium, Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), tapered head tube, Control Freak internal routing, Motor Armour, Boost148, 12mm thru axle.
|Forks||RockShox 35 Gold RL, DebonAir spring, Motion Control damper, e-MTB optimised, tapered steerer, 44mm offset, Boost110, 15mm Maxle Stealth, 120mm travel
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore XT M8100, long cage (51T max cog)|
|Shifters||Shimano SLX M7100, 12 speed|
|Chainset||E*thirteen E*spec Plus, 36T|
|Chain||Shimano SLX M7100, 12 speed|
|Freewheel||Shimano SLX M7100, 10-51, 12 speed cassette|
|Headset||FSA IS-2, 1 1/8" top, 1.5" bottom|
|Stem||Bontrager Rhythm Comp, Knock Block, 31.8mm clamp, 0 degree|
|Handlebars||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise|
|Front Brake||Shimano MT520 4-piston hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||Shimano MT520 4-piston hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||Shimano MT520|
|Rims||Bontrager Line Comp 30, Tubeless Ready wheelset|
|Front Hub||Bontrager Line Comp 30, 6-bolt, Boost110|
|Rear Hub||Bontrager Line Comp 30, 6-bolt, Shimano MicroSpline freehub, Boost148|
|Tyres||Bontrager XR3 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 29x2.40" (15.5: 27.5x2.35")|
|Saddle||Bontrager Commuter Comp, 165mm width|
|Seatpost||TranzX JD-YSP18 dropper post, 130mm travel, 31.6 mm, internal routing|
|Pedals||VP-536 nylon platform|
|Grips||Bontrager XR Endurance Elite, lock-on, ergonomic|
|Miscellaneous||NEW Bosch Performance Line CX motor (250 watt, 75 Nm, magnesium body, 25 km/h max assist); Bosch PowerTube 625 Wh internal downtube battery; Bosch Purion display/controller|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.