TREK Dual Sport 1 Women's 2020
|Options||Sizes: XS, S, M; Colour: Metallic Gunmetal - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS|
Dual Sport 1 Women's is a hybrid bike in the true sense of the term: it excels on a variety of surfaces, and can take you from smooth road surfaces to light off-road trails in a single ride. A lightweight frame, suspension fork and all-terrain tyres give Dual Sport 1 Women's an incredible amount of capability on recreational fitness rides. Plus, it's easy to accessorise with racks, mudguards, fitness trackers and more!
- Road bike fast, off-road capable:
The Dual Sport 1 Women's lightweight aluminium frame is road quick, yet trail tough. Dual sport geometry is fast, sporty, and all-day comfortable. 700c wheels, and dual-tread pattern tyres roll efficiently on the road and grip on the trail. Keep up with your friends, or pass them by.
- 63mm suspension fork can tackle rough terrain and provide comfort on rough roads
- Reliable 21 speed Shimano gearing
- Disc brakes give great stopping power in all weather conditions
- DuoTrap S compatible: track your fitness, map your miles. DuoTrap S is the new generation sensor. It offers dual-mode communication, allowing your DuoTrap S transmitter (available separately) to talk to your phone and a cycling computer at the same time, using Bluetooth and ANT+ transmission.
|Frame||WSD Alpha Gold Aluminium, DuoTrap S compatible, rack and mudguard mounts.
Compatible with direct mount rear chainstay kickstands (18mm hole spacing).
|Forks||SR Suntour NEX, coil spring, preload, 63mm travel|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Altus M310|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Tourney TY51|
|Shifters||Shimano Altus EF500, 7 speed trigger|
|Chainset||Alloy, triple (48/38/28T) with chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed cartridge|
|Freewheel||SunRace 14-34, 7 speed|
|Headset||1 1/8" threadless, sealed cartridge bearings|
|Stem||Bontrager alloy, 25.4mm, 15 degree|
|Handlebars||Bontrager Riser, 25.4mm, 30mm rise|
|Front Brake||Tektro M280 mechanical disc|
|Rear Brake||Tektro M280 mechanical disc|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Altus EF500|
|Rims||Bontrager Connection double-walled alloy, 32 hole|
|Front Hub||Formula DC20 alloy|
|Rear Hub||Formula DC31 alloy|
|Tyres||Bontrager LT2, 700x38c|
|Seatpost||Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 12mm offset|
|Pedals||Wellgo nylon platform|
|Grips||Bontrager Satellite, ergonomic|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.