TREK Neko 1 WSD
|Options||Size: 18"; Colour: Dark Aquatic; - In Stock|
Neko 1 is the perfect women's hybrid: road bike fast, trail bike capable and urban-ready. Fun, versatile, and practical for the diverse demands of your daily life.
If you're looking for one go-anywhere bike, Neko is it - equally adept on road or off.
- Lightweight frame that fits:
The Neko 1 offers a great fitting, low stand-over frame with a balanced, confidence-inspiring ride. It's lightweight and durable - there's no need to compromise.
- Road bike fast:
Lightweight frame and 700c wheels with tyres that roll efficiently on the road. Keep up with your friends, or pass them by.
- Trail bike capable:
Ready for dirt and gravel trails, Neko gives you the versatility to explore more. Go ahead, take the shortcut.
- 63mm suspension fork can tackle rough terrain, giving a comfortable, controlled ride
- Women's specific features for greater comfort: WSD Rider Right sprung suspension forks work best for you; WSD saddle and gel handlebar grips
- Reliable 21 speed Shimano gears with a wide gear range, great for the hills or the flat!
- Disc brakes give consistent braking in all weathers
- Mudguard and rack mounts add versatility
- Women's Specific Design:
WSD considers your bike as a complete system, from frame geometry to gearing to the many touchpoints that determine the fit and feel of your ride.
- DuoTrap S compatible: track your fitness, map your miles. DuoTrap S is the new generation sensor. It offers dual-mode communication, allowing your DuoTrap S transmitter (available separately) to talk to your smart phone and a cycling computer at the same time, using BluetoothÂ® and ANT+ transmission. This means you can use fitness apps to measure your speed and distance more accurately and without having to use power-hungry GPS.
|Frame||WSD Alpha Gold Aluminium, DuoTrap S compatible, rack and mudguard mounts.
Compatible with direct mount rear chainstay kickstands (18mm hole spacing).
|Forks||SR Suntour NEX with WSD Rider Right spring weight, preload, 63mm travel|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Altus M310|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Tourney TY51|
|Shifters||Shimano Altus EF500, 7 speed trigger|
|Chainset||Alloy, triple (48/38/28) with chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed cartridge|
|Freewheel||SunRace 14-34, 7 speed|
|Headset||1 1/8" threadless, sealed cartridge bearings|
|Stem||Bontrager alloy, 25.4mm, 25 degree rise|
|Handlebars||Bontrager Riser, 25.4mm, 30mm rise|
|Front Brake||Tektro M280 mechanical disc|
|Rear Brake||Tektro M280 mechanical disc|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Altus|
|Rims||Bontrager AT-750 32-hole double-walled alloy|
|Front Hub||Formula DC20 alloy|
|Rear Hub||Formula DC31 alloy|
|Tyres||Bontrager LT2, 700x38c|
|Saddle||Bontrager Sport WSD|
|Seatpost||Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 12mm offset|
|Pedals||Wellgo nylon platform|
|Grips||Bontrager Satellite, ergonomic|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.