TREK Wahoo 26
|Options||Colour: Waterloo Blue/Quicksilver; ***COLLECT IN STORE ONLY*** USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
Colour: Trek Black/Volt ***COLLECT IN STORE ONLY*** USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
Colour: Flamingo Pink/Purple Lotus; ***COLLECT IN STORE ONLY*** USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
Colour: Trek Black/Quicksilver; ***COLLECT IN STORE ONLY*** USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
Colour: Quicksilver/Roarange; ***COLLECT IN STORE ONLY*** USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
Colour: Viper Red/Trek Black ***COLLECT IN STORE ONLY*** USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
Wahoo 26 is a lightweight, simple and practical kids' hybrid bike that makes it easy for your little one to make the most of every ride. This versatile ride is built for ease of use: it's light, capable on a variety of surfaces and equipped with a 1x8 drivetrain and a wide range of gearing for wherever your little one roams. Wahoo 26 is a great fit for riders 53-66" (134.5-167.5 cm) tall.
It's right for you if...
You know riding is about having fun, and you want your little one to have a capable ride that's easy to operate, easy to handle, and versatile. Whether you're riding as a family or commuting to school in the morning, Wahoo delivers one great ride after another.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Aluminium frame that's easy for kids to pick up and manoeuvre, multi-surface tyres for traction on a variety of terrain and a 1x8 drivetrain that simplifies the shifting process so kids can focus on what matters: having fun!
Why you and they will love it
- Lightweight and capable: Wahoo's aluminium frame is strong and durable, but still light enough that it's easy for kids to control
- This isn't a small adult bike - it's built from the ground up for kids, by people who know exactly what works for them, and what doesn't
- Quality components mean Wahoo 26 is built to work brilliantly and keep working brilliantly
- When you're learning to ride, simplicity is best: a single chainring 1x8 drivetrain lets kids focus on keeping the rubber side down
- The kid-specific frame geometry has a sloping top tube that makes it easier to hop on and off
- Closed dropouts with Trek's proprietary ThruSkew, a safety feature that ensures that the wheels will never drop out unintentionally
|Frame||Alpha Silver Aluminium, 26".
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Altus M310|
|Shifters||Shimano Acera M360, 8 speed|
|Chainset||Alloy, 32T (140mm length)|
|Freewheel||Shimano HG31, 11-34, 8 speed cassette|
|Headset||VP 1 1/8", semi-integrated|
|Stem||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 7-degree, Blendr compatible|
|Handlebars||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise|
|Front Brake||Alloy linear-pull (V-brake)|
|Rear Brake||Alloy linear-pull (V-brake)|
|Brake Levers||Alloy, adjustable reach|
|Rims||26" 28-hole, alloy|
|Front Hub||Formula TK31 Alloy|
|Rear Hub||Formula FM32 alloy|
|Tyres||26x1.95" Versatile Tread|
|Saddle||Kid's specific, padded|
|Seatpost||Bontrager alloy, 27.2mm|
|Pedals||Dialled 9/16", platform|
|Grips||Dialled, Kraton rubber|
|Miscellaneous||Optional front and rear mudguards included|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.