TREK X-Caliber 9 2021
|Options||Size: XS in 27.5; Colour: Teal/Volt Fade; CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Size: S in 27.5; Colour: Teal/Volt Fade; CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Size: M in 29; Colour: Teal/Volt Fade; CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Size: M/L in 29; Colour: Teal/Volt Fade; CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Size: L in 29; Colour: Teal/Volt Fade; PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Size: XL in 29; Colour: Teal/Volt Fade; In Stock
Size: XXL in 29; Colour: Teal/Volt Fade; CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Size: XS in 27.5; Colour: Matte Nautical Navy; CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Size: S in 27.5; Colour: Matte Nautical Navy; CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Size: M in 29; Colour: Matte Nautical Navy; PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Size: M/L in 29; Colour: Matte Nautical Navy; CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Size: L in 29; Colour: Matte Nautical Navy; CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Size: XL in 29; Colour: Matte Nautical Navy; CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Size: XXL in 29; Colour: Matte Nautical Navy; CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
- The top of the line X-Caliber is a fast XC bike that will help you cover more trail in less time
- Fully race-ready, built with parts designed to compete
- Lightweight and rugged Alpha Gold Aluminium frame
- RockShox Judy Silver fork with remote lockout, a 1x12 Shimano XT/SLX drive train, and a wide-range cassette make it a great choice for fast singletrack riders
- Silent ride: clutch rear derailleur helps prevents chain slap, even in the rough
Upgrades from X-Caliber 8:
- Shimano XT/SLX drivetrain
- Shimano MT400/410 brakes
- Remote lockout RockShox Judy Silver fork
- Bontrager hubs
The Alpha Gold Aluminium frame has advanced tube shapes designed through hi-tech FEA analysis to provide the best balance of strength, weight, and ride quality. The new frame includes high-end features like internal derailleur and dropper post cable routing, tapered head tube, chainstay mounted brakes, and Boost141 hub spacing. The wider rear hub provides the same benefits of Boost148 in an open-dropout (quick release) configuration, namely stronger wheels, shorter chainstays for greater manoeuvrability, and more tyre clearance.
- The lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminium frame delivers a phenomenal ride quality
- Shorter chainstays and Boost141 hub spacing for increased agility and clearance for wider tyres
- Updated geometry and tapered head tube for more confident handling
- The sleek internal routing protects cables and accommodates dropper post upgrades
- More sizes fit more riders:
Extended size range includes the extra small (13.5"), the additional mid-range M/L (18.5"), and the extra extra large (23") to better fit more riders.
- Smart Wheel Size: One wheel size does not fit all. Trek put the right size wheel on every frame: 27.5" on extra small and small frames, 29er on medium and up. The right wheel size paired with your frame size gives you the perfect combination of responsiveness and control. Everyone wins.
- Alpha Gold Aluminium:
Trek's high-performance lightweight aluminium is continuously cold extruded and butted for weight reduction and superior strength. Frames built with Alpha Gold feature some degree of mechanical and hydroforming to create more sophisticated shapes for lighter weight, and are finished using Trek's smooth-weld finishing process.
The best-handling 29ers. Conventional wisdom says 29ers have sleepy handling compared to smaller wheel bikes. Trek solved that with a custom-offset fork and advanced frame geometry for precise handling at low speed without compromising high-speed stability. It's why Trek 29ers handle better than any others.
- Internal derailleur routing:
Clean and simple. Sleek ports at the head tube and near the seat tube let you run your derailleur housing directly through the frame, keeping the cable protected from the elements and your bike running smooth, clean, and quiet.
- Rack mounts:
Going for a long ride? Rack mounts make carrying accessories a breeze.
|Frame||Alpha Gold Aluminium, tapered head tube, internal derailleur and dropper post routing, rack and kickstand mount, Boost141, G2 Geometry.
|Forks||RockShox Judy Silver, Solo Air spring, TurnKey remote lockout, tapered steerer, Boost110, 15mm Maxle Lite (XS, S: 15mm Maxle), 100mm travel (XS: 80mm travel)|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT M8100, long cage, 51T max cog|
|Shifters||Shimano SLX M7100, 12 speed|
|Chainset||Shimano MT610/611, 30T steel ring, Boost|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano SM-BB52, 73mm, threaded external bearing|
|Chain||Shimano SLX M7100|
|Freewheel||Shimano SLX M7100, 10-51, 12 speed cassette|
|Headset||Semi-integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, alloy cups, 1 1/8" top, 1.5" bottom|
|Stem||Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree rise, Blendr compatible (mounts available for Bontrager lights and Bontrager and Garmin computers)|
|Handlebars||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 5mm rise|
|Front Brake||Shimano MT400/410 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||Shimano MT400 hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||Shimano MT401/4100|
|Rims||Bontrager Kovee, double-wall, Tubeless Ready, 28 hole, 23mm width|
|Front Hub||Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15mm thru axle|
|Rear Hub||Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, 6-bolt, Shimano MicroSpline freehub, Boost141, 5mm QR|
|Tyres||Bontrager XR3 Comp, 29x2.20" / 27.5x2.20"|
|Seatpost||Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 31.6mm, 12mm offset|
|Pedals||VP-536 nylon platform|
|Grips||Bontrager XR Trail Comp, lock-on|
|Miscellaneous||Weight: 13.38 kg (medium, with tubes)|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.