TREK Dual Sport 3 Equipped Stagger 2021
|Options||Size: M; Colour: Nautical Navy; In Stock
Size: L; Colour: Nautical Navy; PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Size: XL; Colour: Nautical Navy; PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
The Dual Sport 3 Equipped Stagger is a high-performance hybrid bike with upgraded components that stand up to long rides on a variety of surfaces, from city streets to gravel trails and more! The lightweight frame has a terrain-smoothing suspension fork and is decked out with ride-ready accessories like a rack, mudguards and lights that are powered by a dynamo hub.
It's right for you if...
You want to up the adventure level on your recreational rides, and want a fast and rugged hybrid bike with quality parts and utility accessories that will withstand daily commutes, fitness rides on light trails, rail trail tours and more.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminium frame with a stagger geometry for easier mounting and dismounting, a road-smoothing SR Suntour fork with a lockout feature, a 2x9 Shimano drive train with a wide range of gearing plus a Shimano dynamo hub that powers the included front and rear lights, disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, ergonomic grips, mudguards, an MIK-compatible rear rack and a Blendr stem for easy accessory integration.
- Road bike fast, off-road capable:
The Dual Sport 3 Equipped Stagger has a lightweight Alpha Gold aluminium frame that's road quick, yet trail tough. Dual sport geometry is fast, sporty, and all-day comfortable. 700c wheels, and dual-tread pattern tyres roll efficiently on the road and grip on the trail. Keep up with your friends, or pass them by.
- 63mm suspension fork can tackle rough terrain; the lock-out feature is great for road use
- Hydraulic disc brakes give you the best control and stopping power
- Reliable and slick shifting 2x9 speed Shimano gearing has a wide range so you never have to pedal too hard or too soft, even on the biggest hills
- DuoTrap S compatible: track your fitness, map your miles. DuoTrap S is the new generation sensor. It offers dual-mode communication, allowing your DuoTrap S transmitter (available separately) to talk to your phone and a cycling computer at the same time, using Bluetooth and ANT+ transmission.
- Blendr technology allows seamless integration of accessories directly onto the Dual Sport 3 Equipped Stagger. Compatible accessories such as computers and lights can be mounted directly to the stem of the bike for an easy and enhanced user experience.
Upgrades from Dual Sport 3:
- Shimano 3 watt dynamo hub
- Herrmans 100 Lumen LED front light, dynamo powered
- Herrmans H-Trace Eco rear light with standlight, dynamo powered
- Full length SKS mudguards
- Rear pannier rack
- Integrated prop stand
|Frame||200 Series Alpha Aluminium, tapered head tube, internal routing, mudguard mounts, DuoTrap S-compatible, flat-mount disc.
|Forks||SR Suntour NEX, coil spring, preload, hydraulic lockout, 63mm travel|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Acera M3100, long cage|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Acera T3000|
|Shifters||Shimano M3000/M3100, 2x9 speed trigger|
|Chainset||Shimano MT210, 2x9 (46/30) with chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano SM-BB52, 73mm, threaded external bearing|
|Freewheel||Shimano HG200 11-36, 9 speed cassette|
|Headset||1 1/8" threadless, sealed cartridge bearings|
|Stem||Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible (mounts available for Bontrager lights and Bontrager and Garmin computers)|
|Handlebars||Bontrager Comp Low Riser alloy, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|Brake Levers||Shimano MT200|
|Rims||Bontrager Tubeless Ready Disc, double-walled alloy, 32 hole|
|Front Hub||Shimano 3.0 watt dynamo hub|
|Rear Hub||Formula DC22 alloy|
|Tyres||Bontrager H2 Comp, reflective, 700x40c|
|Seatpost||Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 12mm offset|
|Pedals||Wellgo M141, resin body with alloy cage|
|Grips||Bontrager XR Endurance Elite, lock-on, ergonomic|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.