TREK Dual Sport 2 Equipped Stagger 2021
|Options||Size: M; Colour: Quicksilver; PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Size: L; Colour: Quicksilver; PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILABILITY
Size: XL; Colour: Quicksilver; CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
Dual Sport 2 Equipped Stagger is a comfortable go-anywhere hybrid bike that's efficient on roads and stable on rougher terrain. It has a suspension fork and wide, grippy tyres to smooth out your ride and disc brakes for impressive stopping power. Plus, this model comes equipped with all the accessories you need to commute, grab groceries and more.
It's right for you if...
Some days, you like to ride roads. Others, you like to ride on gravel and light trails. You want a single rugged hybrid bike that will stand up to your every adventure whim, with features that keep you comfortable over a variety of terrain and useful accessories that help you do more with your bike.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Aluminium frame, a SR Suntour NEX suspension fork with a lockout, a Shimano drivetrain with 24 speeds and a wide range of gearing so you're never pedalling too hard or too soft, wide, fast-rolling Bontrager all-terrain tyres for extra traction, hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, ergonomic grips, mudguards, a rear rack, lights and a kickstand mount.
- Road bike fast, off-road capable:
The Dual Sport 2 Equipped Stagger has a lightweight Alpha Aluminium frame that's road quick, yet trail tough. Dual sport geometry is fast, sporty, and all-day comfortable. 700c wheels, and dual-tread pattern tyres roll efficiently on the road and grip on the trail. Keep up with your friends, or pass them by.
- 63mm suspension fork can tackle rough terrain; the lock-out feature is great for road use
- Hydraulic disc brakes give you the best control and stopping power
- Reliable and slick shifting 24 speed Shimano gearing
- DuoTrap S compatible: track your fitness, map your miles. DuoTrap S is the new generation sensor. It offers dual-mode communication, allowing your DuoTrap S transmitter (available separately) to talk to your phone and a cycling computer at the same time, using Bluetooth and ANT+ transmission.
- Blendr technology allows seamless integration of accessories directly onto the Dual Sport 2 Equipped Stagger. Compatible accessories such as computers and lights can be mounted directly to the stem of the bike for an easy and enhanced user experience.
Upgrades from Dual Sport 2:
- AXA Greenline 35 USB rechargeable front light
- Spanninga Duxo XB rear light
- Full length matte black mudguards
- Rear pannier rack
- Integrated prop stand
|Frame||200 Series Alpha Aluminium, tapered head tube, internal routing, mudguard mounts, DuoTrap S-compatible, flat-mount disc.
Compatible with direct mount rear chainstay kickstands (18mm hole spacing).
|Forks||SR Suntour NEX, coil spring, preload, hydraulic lockout, 63mm travel|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Acera M360|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Tourney TY71|
|Shifters||Shimano Altus M315, 8 speed trigger|
|Chainset||Forged alloy, triple (48/38/28T) with chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed cartridge|
|Freewheel||Shimano HG31 11-32, 8 speed cassette|
|Headset||1 1/8" threadless, sealed cartridge bearings|
|Stem||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible|
|Handlebars||Bontrager riser alloy, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake||Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake||Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|Brake Levers||Tektro HD-M275|
|Rims||Bontrager Connection double-walled alloy, 32 hole|
|Front Hub||Formula DC20 alloy|
|Rear Hub||Formula DC22 alloy|
|Tyres||Bontrager H2 Comp, reflective, 700x40c|
|Seatpost||Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 12mm offset|
|Pedals||VP-536 nylon platform|
|Grips||Bontrager Satellite, ergonomic|
|Miscellaneous||AXA Greenline 35 USB rechargeable front light, Spanninga Duxo XB rear light, full length mudguards, Trek Lightweight rear pannier rack, adjustable length integrated prop stand|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.