TREK Dual Sport 3 2020
|Options||Sizes: S, M, L, XL; Colour: Quicksilver; ***COLLECT IN STORE ONLY*** In Stock
Sizes: S, M, L, XL; Colour: Volt; ***COLLECT IN STORE ONLY*** - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
Dual Sport 3 is a high-performance hybrid bike with upgraded components that stand up to long rides on a variety of surfaces, from city streets to gravel trails and more!
The lightweight frame is easy to accessorise for your style of riding with racks, mudguards, a fitness tracker, lights and more. Plus, front suspension, Tubeless Ready rims, and puncture-resistant tyres give you the confidence to take on bigger adventures.
It's right for you if...
You want to up the adventure level on your recreational rides, and want a fast and rugged hybrid bike with quality parts that will withstand daily commutes, fitness rides on light trails, rail trail tours and more.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminium frame with internal cable routing, an SR Suntour NEX fork with a lockout feature, an upgraded 2x9 Shimano drive train with a wide range of gearing, Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, Tubeless Ready rims, puncture resistant Bontrager GR1 Expert Hard-Case Lite tyres, rack and mudguard mounts, DuoTrap S compatibility, ergonomic grips and a Blendr stem for easy accessory integration.
- Road bike fast, off-road capable:
The Dual Sport 3 has a lightweight Alpha Gold aluminium frame that's road quick, yet trail tough. Dual sport geometry is fast, sporty, and all-day comfortable. 700c wheels, and dual-tread pattern tyres roll efficiently on the road and grip on the trail. Keep up with your friends, or pass them by.
- 63mm suspension fork can tackle rough terrain; the lock-out feature is great for road use
- Hydraulic disc brakes give you the best control and stopping power
- Reliable and slick shifting 2x9 speed Shimano gearing has a wide range so you never have to pedal too hard or too soft, even on the biggest hills
- DuoTrap S compatible: track your fitness, map your miles. DuoTrap S is the new generation sensor. It offers dual-mode communication, allowing your DuoTrap S transmitter (available separately) to talk to your phone and a cycling computer at the same time, using Bluetooth and ANT+ transmission.
- Blendr technology allows seamless integration of accessories directly onto the Dual Sport 3. Compatible accessories such as computers and lights can be mounted directly to the stem of the bike for an easy and enhanced user experience.
Upgrades from Dual Sport 2:
- 2x9 gearing
- Shimano Acera shifters and front and rear derailleurs
- Shimano MT210 chainset
- Lighter Hollowtech II bottom bracket
- Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes
- Bontrager GR1 Expert Hard-Case Lite puncture resistant tyres
- Tubeless Ready wheels
- Bontrager Elite stem
- Bontrager Comp handlebar
- Bontrager XR Endurance Elite lock-on ergonomic grips
- Bontrager H1 saddle
|Frame||Alpha Gold Aluminium, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible, rack and mudguard mounts.
Compatible with direct mount rear chainstay kickstands (18mm hole spacing).
|Forks||SR Suntour NEX, coil spring, preload, hydraulic lockout, 63mm travel|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Acera M3000, Shadow design, long cage|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Acera T3000|
|Shifters||Shimano Acera M3000, 9 speed trigger|
|Chainset||Shimano MT210, 2x9 (46/30) with chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket||Hollowtech II|
|Freewheel||Shimano HG200 11-36, 9 speed cassette|
|Headset||1 1/8" threadless, sealed cartridge bearings|
|Stem||Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible|
|Handlebars||Bontrager Comp Low Riser alloy, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake||Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|Brake Levers||Shimano MT200|
|Rims||Bontrager Tubeless Ready Disc, double-walled alloy, 32 hole|
|Front Hub||Formula DC20 alloy|
|Rear Hub||Formula DC22 alloy|
|Tyres||Bontrager GR1 Expert, Hard-Case Lite, puncture resistant, 700x40c|
|Seatpost||Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 12mm offset|
|Pedals||Wellgo M141, resin body with alloy cage|
|Grips||Bontrager XR Endurance Elite, lock-on, ergonomic|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.