TREK Dual Sport 2 Equipped 2020
|Options||Sizes: S, M, L, XL; Colour: Trek Black; ***COLLECT IN STORE ONLY*** In Stock|
Dual Sport 2 Equipped is a go-anywhere hybrid bike that performs on a variety of surfaces. It's efficient on the road, stable on rougher terrain like gravel tracks, comfortable wherever you ride it and is fully equipped with a rear rack, mudguards, kick stand and lights.
A suspension fork, all-terrain tyres with extra traction and hydraulic disc brakes make Dual Sport 2 Equipped the smart choice for riders who want to explore beyond the city streets. It's a smooth-riding, adventure-loving bike that's fast on the road, capable and confident when the road turns rough, and ready to roll from road to trail if that's where the day takes you.
- Road bike fast, off-road capable:
The Dual Sport 2 Equipped has a lightweight Alpha Gold aluminium frame that's road quick, yet trail tough. Dual sport geometry is fast, sporty, and all-day comfortable. 700c wheels, and dual-tread pattern tyres roll efficiently on the road and grip on the trail. Keep up with your friends, or pass them by.
- 63mm suspension fork can tackle rough terrain; the lock-out feature is great for road use
- Hydraulic disc brakes give you the best control and stopping power
- Reliable and slick shifting 24 speed Shimano gearing
- DuoTrap S compatible: track your fitness, map your miles. DuoTrap S is the new generation sensor. It offers dual-mode communication, allowing your DuoTrap S transmitter (available separately) to talk to your phone and a cycling computer at the same time, using Bluetooth and ANT+ transmission.
- Blendr technology allows seamless integration of accessories directly onto the Dual Sport 2 Equipped. Compatible accessories such as computers and lights can be mounted directly to the stem of the bike for an easy and enhanced user experience.
Upgrades from Dual Sport 2:
- AXA Greenline 35 USB rechargeable front light
- Spanninga Duxo XB rear light
- Full length matte black mudguards
- Rear pannier rack
- Integrated prop stand
|Frame||Alpha Gold Aluminium, internal cable routing, DuoTrap S compatible, rack and mudguard mounts.
Compatible with direct mount rear chainstay kickstands (18mm hole spacing).
|Forks||SR Suntour NEX, coil spring, preload, hydraulic lockout, 63mm travel|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Acera M360|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Tourney TY71|
|Shifters||Shimano Altus M310, 8 speed trigger|
|Chainset||Forged alloy, triple (48/38/28T) with chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed cartridge|
|Freewheel||Shimano HG31 11-32, 8 speed cassette|
|Headset||1 1/8" threadless, sealed cartridge bearings|
|Stem||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 7 degree, Blendr compatible|
|Handlebars||Bontrager riser alloy, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Front Brake||Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake||Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|Brake Levers||Tektro HD-M275|
|Rims||Bontrager Connection double-walled alloy, 32 hole|
|Front Hub||Formula DC20 alloy|
|Rear Hub||Formula DC22 alloy|
|Tyres||Bontrager GR1 Comp, 700x40c|
|Seatpost||Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 12mm offset|
|Pedals||VP-536 nylon platform|
|Grips||Bontrager Satellite, ergonomic|
|Miscellaneous||AXA Greenline 35 USB rechargeable front light, Spanninga Duxo XB rear light, full length mudguards, Trek Lightweight rear pannier rack, Bontrager adjustable length integrated prop stand|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.