TREK Domane AL 3 Women's 2020
|Options||Sizes: 47, 50, 52, 54, 56cm; Colour: Crystal White; ***COLLECT IN STORE ONLY*** - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
Sizes: 47, 50, 52, 54, 56cm; Colour: Pacific ***COLLECT IN STORE ONLY*** - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
Domane AL 3 Women's is smooth, stable and confidence-inspiring. It's perfect for new riders and women looking to upgrade to a versatile aluminium road bike with Women-Specific Design touchpoints and a better overall riding experience. The quality parts are ready to tackle fast group rides and longer adventures.
Domane AL makes long distance riding pleasure more attainable, and more versatile too. Shared with higher end Domane models are the curved IsoSpeed fork, endurance geometry and wider tyre capability. These features enhance rider comfort on the road and also enable more confident, controlled riding on unsurfaced tracks such as disused railway lines. Domane AL opens up a whole new range of possibilities.
It's right for you if...
You ride sometimes for fun and adventure, sometimes for fitness and speed - but it's always important that you're in a comfortable posture. You side with women who prefer the fit and feel of a women-specific bike, and you're looking for a quality first road bike or an upgrade that will be your companion for years to come.
The tech you get
The Shimano Sora group set has 18 wide ranging gears that are great for climbing. Domane AL 3 Women's has a lightweight Alpha Aluminium frame with a stable, confidence-inspiring Endurance Geometry, plus mounts for mudguards. It's also equipped with a Women-Specific Design saddle and handlebar that can provide a better fit from the start.
- Smooth, comfortable, confidence-inspiring geometry for long days in the saddle. The bike feels fast and racy, yet has a slightly taller head tube to ease the pressure from the back and neck for a more comfortable position.
- Light, sleek, ride-tuned Alpha Aluminium frame
- Lightweight carbon fibre IsoSpeed fork has a curved shape to increase compliance; this helps to absorb more vibration from uneven surfaces so you can enjoy the smoother ride
- Wider 28mm tyres provide speed and extra comfort on the road while also giving more stability and control over loose terrain found on dirt tracks
- Versatile weather protection: discreet front and rear mudguard mounts allow you to ride comfortably in less-than-ideal conditions all year long. Fit the Domane AL with full-length mudguards and it transforms into a great winter training, commuting or touring bike.
|Frame||100 Series Alpha Aluminium, DuoTrap S compatible, hidden mudguard mounts.
|Forks||Domane carbon, hidden mudguard mounts|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Sora|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Sora|
|Shifters||Shimano Sora STI, 9 speed|
|Chainset||Shimano Sora, compact (50/34)|
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed cartridge|
|Freewheel||Shimano Sora 11-32, 9 speed cassette|
|Headset||FSA integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1 1/8"|
|Stem||Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, with Blendr compatible computer and light mounts|
|Handlebars||Bontrager Comp VR-S, 31.8 mm|
|Front Brake||Alloy dual-pivot|
|Rear Brake||Alloy dual-pivot|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Sora STI|
|Rims||Bontrager Affinity Tubeless Ready alloy|
|Tyres||Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, puncture resistant, 700x28c|
|Saddle||Bontrager Ajna Comp, chromoly rails|
|Seatpost||Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 12mm offset|
|Pedals||Wellgo nylon body with alloy cage|
|Grips||Bontrager Supertack Perf tape|
|Miscellaneous||Compatible with full mudguards and a rear pannier rack|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.