TREK Domane AL 2 Women's 2020
|Options||Sizes: 47, 50, 52, 54, 56cm; Colour: Matte Deep Dark Blue; ***COLLECT IN STORE ONLY*** In Stock
Sizes: 47, 50, 52, 54, 56cm; Colour: Magenta ***COLLECT IN STORE ONLY*** - USUALLY AVAILABLE WITHIN 3-10 DAYS
Domane AL 2 Women's is the perfect gateway to comfortable road biking. The lightweight frame, stable Endurance Geometry and touchpoints designed specifically for women provide a great fit and feel from your very first road bike ride.
Domane AL makes long distance riding pleasure more attainable, and more versatile too. Shared with higher end Domane models are the curved IsoSpeed fork, endurance geometry and wider tyre capability. These features enhance rider comfort on the road and also enable more confident, controlled riding on unsurfaced tracks such as disused railway lines. Domane AL opens up a whole new range of possibilities.
It's right for you if...
You're a value-minded rider looking for a great introduction to road cycling and the comfort that comes along with a great-fitting frame and touchpoints designed specifically for women. Domane AL 2 is the right choice if you're new to road cycling and want an introductory bike that you won't immediately outgrow.
The tech you get
The Shimano drivetrain has 16 speeds, with shifters that are integrated into the brake levers so your hands never have to leave the bars. The wide range of gears is great for terrain that varies in elevation. Domane AL 2 Women's has a lightweight 100 Series Alpha Aluminium frame with a stable Endurance Geometry for a confident ride, a Domane carbon fork and mounts for mudguards.
- Smooth, comfortable, confidence-inspiring geometry for long days in the saddle. The bike feels fast and racy, yet has a slightly taller head tube to ease the pressure from the back and neck for a more comfortable position.
- Light, sleek, ride-tuned Alpha Aluminium frame
- Lightweight carbon fibre IsoSpeed fork has a curved shape to increase compliance; this helps to absorb more vibration from uneven surfaces so you can enjoy the smoother ride
- Wider 28mm tyres provide speed and extra comfort on the road while also giving more stability and control over loose terrain found on dirt tracks
- Versatile weather protection: discreet front and rear mudguard mounts allow you to ride comfortably in less-than-ideal conditions all year long. Fit the Domane AL with full-length mudguards and it transforms into a great winter training, commuting or touring bike.
|Frame||100 Series Alpha Aluminium, DuoTrap S compatible, hidden mudguard mounts.
|Forks||Domane carbon, hidden mudguard mounts|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Claris R2000, long cage (34T maximum cog)|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Claris R2000|
|Shifters||Shimano Claris R2000 STI, 8 speed|
|Chainset||Shimano RS200, compact (50/34)|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano sealed cartridge|
|Chain||Shimano Sora HG71|
|Freewheel||Shimano HG31 11-32, 8 speed cassette|
|Headset||FSA integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1 1/8"|
|Stem||Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, with Blendr compatible computer and light mounts|
|Handlebars||Bontrager Comp VR-S, 31.8 mm|
|Front Brake||Alloy dual-pivot|
|Rear Brake||Alloy dual-pivot|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Claris R2000 STI|
|Rims||Bontrager Tubeless Ready alloy|
|Front Hub||Formula TK-31 alloy|
|Rear Hub||Formula TK-32 alloy|
|Tyres||Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, puncture resistant, 700x28c|
|Saddle||Bontrager Ajna Comp Gel, chromoly rails, 154mm width|
|Seatpost||Bontrager alloy, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 12mm offset|
|Pedals||Wellgo nylon body with alloy cage|
|Grips||Bontrager Supertack Perf tape|
|Miscellaneous||Compatible with full mudguards and a rear pannier rack|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.