TREK Domane AL 2 WSD*Clearance Product
|Options||Size: 52cm Colour: Matte Trek Black; In Stock|
This is a real road bike at a great price, and it gets you into the world of road cycling without a giant price tag which is almost always off-putting.
It comes with a Women's Specific Design saddle and handlebar that make you say, 'Yup, that feels like it was made for me', plus the stable Endurance Geometry delivers comfort and confidence for beginners and long-term roadies alike.
Domane AL makes long distance riding pleasure more attainable, and more versatile too. Shared with higher end Domane models are the curved IsoSpeed fork, endurance geometry and wider tyre capability. These features enhance rider comfort on the road and also enable more confident, controlled riding on unsurfaced tracks such as disused railway lines. Domane AL opens up a whole new range of possibilities.
- Smooth, comfortable, confidence-inspiring geometry for long days in the saddle. The bike feels fast and racy, yet has a slightly taller head tube to ease the pressure from the back and neck for a more comfortable position.
- Light, sleek, ride-tuned Alpha Aluminium frame
- Lightweight carbon fibre IsoSpeed fork has a curved shape to increase compliance; this helps to absorb more vibration from uneven surfaces so you can enjoy the smoother ride
- Wider 28mm tyres provide speed and extra comfort on the road while also giving more stability and control over loose terrain found on dirt tracks
- Versatile weather protection: discreet front and rear mudguard mounts allow you to ride comfortably in less-than-ideal conditions all year long. Fit the Domane AL with full-length mudguards and it transforms into a great winter training, commuting or touring bike.
|Frame||100 Series Alpha Aluminium, DuoTrap S compatible, hidden mudguard mounts.
|Forks||Domane carbon, hidden mudguard mounts|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Claris|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Claris|
|Shifters||Shimano Claris STI, 8 speed|
|Chainset||Vuelta Corsa, compact (50/34)|
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed cartridge|
|Freewheel||SunRace CSR86 11-28, 8 speed cassette|
|Headset||Integrated, cartridge bearing, sealed, 1 1/8"|
|Stem||Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, 7 degree, with Blendr compatible computer and light mounts|
|Handlebars||Bontrager Comp VR-S, 31.8 mm|
|Front Brake||Alloy dual-pivot|
|Rear Brake||Alloy dual-pivot|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Claris STI|
|Rims||Bontrager Tubeless Ready alloy|
|Front Hub||Bontrager Alloy|
|Rear Hub||Bontrager Alloy|
|Tyres||Bontrager T2, 700x28c|
|Saddle||Bontrager Ajna Comp, chromoly rails|
|Seatpost||Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 27.2mm, 12mm offset|
|Pedals||Wellgo nylon body with alloy cage, toeclips and straps|
|Miscellaneous||Compatible with full mudguards and a rear pannier rack|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.